What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mr Noodle says Good Morning. :coffee2:
20240314_173618~2.webp
 
Good morning everyone.

The peach tree thinks it's spring. I hope it's right.

IMG_3879.webp
 
Morning everyone and thank you for the bday wishes yesterday! Not as nice here today in CT - but I will be finishing packing before my trip.. Flight is at 6am so gotta be at the airport really early... I wont be checking in much until the following week after today!
 
Morning everyone and thank you for the bday wishes yesterday! Not as nice here today in CT - but I will be finishing packing before my trip.. Flight is at 6am so gotta be at the airport really early... I wont be checking in much until the following week after today!
The weather is a tad wet on the Eastern seaboard today.
Happy Birthday once again, have safe travels, and best of luck finding some bling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom