Very close to one of my impossible goals....Bahamas is heating up in the treasure world, and things are happening 👌 I've noticed a lag in information, so probably in a years time some of these new discoveries may become public. I'm crossing my fingers on both hands. 4 years ago salvage of treasure in the bahamas was a pipe dream, and it had been closed off and restricted for 20+ years !! Now it has become the land where treasure dreams are made, and a trickle of gold has been flowing. As the prospects heat up, and new discoveries are made, I'm inching closer to being involved !! Finally some of my discoveries are getting attention from the big dogs in the bahamian treasure world.....you all know who they are, and I may finally get onboard if all goes to plan ( witch it rarley does). Either way....some of my research and work is next up on the list to explore, and I may get the call up for this summer ☀️
I'm at a stopping point in the search for "el Angel Bueno" and "concepcion" 1563 here in the keys. After 7 years searching, we are awaiting approval for excavation of these possible wrecks. So my dive time will be spent elsewhere.....hopefully exploring 50+ wreck sites of my own !! We will see ? I'm still skeptical because of bahamian visas, and laws regarding the number of Americans involved....only a small amount of American divers are allowed to participate and im trying to get a spot or special designation as a guest expert. There has always been a question to weather I'm entitled to dual citizenship or not.....it might be beneficial for me to explore this possibility as it would allow me to participate in treasure salvage on any of the bahamian teams.....I have aligned myself with many bahamian treasure hunters over the long dark 20 years of no permits.....so now the atmosphere has changed, and now I'm sitting in a unique situation......im the only guy who is privy to 3 separate operations in the bahamas with permits !! Let's hope I can leverage a position and contribute to the hunt !! Woooo hoooo !!