THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Afternoon all xx friday is here!! Kit on charge ✅.. new field confirmed ✅.. very excited ✅…. 😆 xx himself always wants to go over fields weve done before whereas im always up for trying a new area!! At least you will get some different views as its on the other side of the valley we have been detecting recently!! Now just need the weather to co operate 😆 xx 🤞🏻
A different view is exciting, and is the grass greener on the otherside?
Who knows what you might find.
It's called hot spotting boy-listen to your Lass you stuck in the mud, play it safe type guy.
Until she steers you wrong-she's right.
(Oh ya Himself doesn't have internet)
Need to knock on the side of that 👨 head..Hello follow blossom.
Good Lad, you did real good.
Blossom reward him more often maybe.
Best of luck on the long weekend hunts.
My day just went to a 70% 🌧
I'm thinking a Todd or a RC is messing with me day.

My friend rescued some puppy’s last weekend and sent me this photo asking if I wanted another dog. There’s a pirate in every litter.
IMG_0543.jpeg

A different view is exciting, and is the grass greener on the otherside?
Who knows what you might find.
It's called hot spotting boy-listen to your Lass you stuck in the mud, play it safe type guy.
Until she steers you wrong-she's right.
(Oh ya Himself doesn't have internet)
Need to knock on the side of that 👨 head..Hello follow blossom.
Good Lad, you did real good.
Blossom reward him more often maybe.
Best of luck on the long weekend hunts.
My day just went to a 70% 🌧
I'm thinking a Todd or a RC is messing with me day.
Thd grass isnt greener… its currently under crop… BUT there is auite a few pheasant covers that we can test out… here is a map… blue markers are Roman areas… on our permission… then zoomed in on the 3 fields that have the crop covers…!! 😎 its right on the top of the escapment… and the road is the old Roman Road… (now a busy A road… but still we sre in Roman lands) 😆 xx
IMG_2959.jpeg
IMG_2960.jpeg

Thd grass isnt greener… its currently under crop… BUT there is auite a few pheasant covers that we can test out… here is a map… blue markers are Roman areas… on our permission… then zoomed in on the 3 fields that have the crop covers…!! 😎 its right on the top of the escapment… and the road is the old Roman Road… (now a busy A road… but still we sre in Roman lands) 😆 xx View attachment 2150793View attachment 2150794
Combined with high ground gain?
Bring a barrow! A wheelbarrow I mean...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back