What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screenshot 2025-05-04 at 15-11-35 Curry County OR Weather for Today and Forecast with Radar L...webp
 
Ice Hockey champion player.
Still a bit cryptic though.
My guess is she met him, proposed to him, he said yes and now they're on their honeymoon in the Bahamas. 👍
 
That sport...right? wheres they play with a stick and a duck? :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :dontknow: :tongue3:
I love it. If they had it here when I was young I'd have 100% played it.
They get seriously agro at times 😀
Hear about the guy a couple of yrs ago who's throat was cut on the ice during a game by a skate blade, he bled out from it dying there. Aint no pussy game that's for sure.
I loved it from when I used to speed skate on rollers as a kid. Man that was fun, gotta be fit too.
 
I love it. If they had it here when I was young I'd have 100% played it.
They get seriously agro at times 😀
Hear about the guy a couple of yrs ago who's throat was cut on the ice during a game by a skate blade, he bled out from it dying there. Aint no pussy game that's for sure.
I loved it from when I used to speed skate on rollers as a kid. Man that was fun, gotta be fit too.
 
Awesome hockey player that came from Colorado Avs. Dallas was down 0-2 entering the third period against the Avs, game 7 so do or die, then Mikko scored, then scored again, then got an assist, then got a third goal for the hat trick.
Ice Hockey champion player.
Still a bit cryptic though.
My guess is she met him, proposed to him, he said yes and now they're on their honeymoon in the Bahamas. 👍
I’m not so lucky! Mutta opettelen suomea varmuuden vuoksi.
With Robertson out he really stepped up. Nice smile for someone that can crush people into a pile of mush.
 
With Robertson out he really stepped up. Nice smile for someone that can crush people into a pile of mush.
Yeah I don't get why people think its a wimp sport. Its anything but that! Probably have too much Torvil and Dean in their heads doing la la spins!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom