- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,309
- Reaction score
- 207,497
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Morning everyone




Man, I hear that. You sound like me -- more projects than I have time for already, and every project seems to spawn three more. Never a dull moment.If I had the time.
It's the same here. I put 34 plant starts out yesterday, with probably that many more to go. The garden is mostly mud. And it's supposed to rain more this week, and cooler temperatures for a few days. Not the best weather for gardening.I started doing thing in the garden yesterday. Still so wet in 1/3rd of the berry patch.
That picture is awesome RK.
Started a raised bed for 50 new bare root strawberry plants.It's the same here. I put 34 plant starts out yesterday, with probably that many more to go. The garden is mostly mud. And it's supposed to rain more this week, and cooler temperatures for a few days. Not the best weather for gardening.
Both would just sink in my garden right now. I just used a shovel and a hoe. At least I got a good workout from walking with all that mud stuck to my shoes.The Skid steer is useless in the wet dirt, so I need the tractor for loading soils.
Mikko Rantanen! 🧢 🧢 🧢
?
🇺🇲 A local stray cat my daughter feeds. It's been trapped & neutered. She feeds a group of cats that went feral when their owner died. All of them have been trapped , spayed or neutered.The lower part of of the patch I can't even walk on the grass.Both would just sink in my garden right now. I just used a shovel and a hoe. At least I got a good workout from walking with all that mud stuck to my shoes.