LauraLou56
Hero Member
Now there's sea lions...I'm done! Packing my bags now!If you enlarge the Firebird pic you can see sea lions on the beach, this is the mouth of the Smith river.
Now there's sea lions...I'm done! Packing my bags now!If you enlarge the Firebird pic you can see sea lions on the beach, this is the mouth of the Smith river.
You seriously live in a fairy tale...are they loud??
very loud fish destroying beasts!!You seriously live in a fairy tale...are they loud??
They have whiskers and they smile!!!!very loud fish destroying beasts!!
seals too!!
View attachment 2214329
View attachment 2214331
View attachment 2214332
View attachment 2214334
Seriously?? I need a shot...
It's their little faces ....so.stinking' cute!Seriously?? I need a shot...
Well shoot...make it a double!!
Where you are must be beautiful too !Now there's sea lions...I'm done! Packing my bags now!
It has its moments for sure, lots of beautiful horses, grapes, lakes and a sheep field right behind me ...but right now with life.imploding it helps to.see the far beyond ...thanks guysWhere you are must be beautiful too !
