What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Non strip club ; but some knocked loose before may be a factor.
Something about don't lean into a left hook. What? Oh.
MY right hook always thwarted those lefts before they made contact :P
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9495.webp
    IMG_9495.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
I did make a gold discovery today, sort of...actually my wife did.
She was looking through the junk from the day before yesterday and said "this earring is gold!".
I'm like, "yeah, right. No markings and it's a bit too yellow. good fake."
She said to prove her wrong.
Fine dear, here's the acid test.
WHAT? 22k gold, .86g, $86!!!!
Gotta learn to quit tuning her out. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9500.webp
    IMG_9500.webp
    389.5 KB · Views: 36
Found a lil friend today.
I think he failed his first attempt at leaving the Nest.
He was hiding at the base of the tree.

I think he was too afraid to move. But I also.
Think I helped him to figure out That he could fly.

When I got a little bit too close, he let out loud. Peep started running and then took off for the upper branches of the tree.

VideoCapture_20250708-211445.webp
 
Last edited:
I ordered a carry out pizza from Dominoes yesterday evening. I picked it up and went to pay by using credit and the machine was asking for a tip. I was wondering when we started asking for tips to do our jobs that we get paid to do already? I could make a fortune where I work by getting tips all day long if that’s the case
 
I was wondering when we started asking for tips to do our jobs that we get paid to do already?
Years ago it was common to pay restaurant workers less than minimum with the expectation that they would make it up in tips. I don’t know if that’s still a thing. But I agree that tipping has gotten out of hand.
 
I ordered a carry out pizza from Dominoes yesterday evening. I picked it up and went to pay by using credit and the machine was asking for a tip. I was wondering when we started asking for tips to do our jobs that we get paid to do already? I could make a fortune where I work by getting tips all day long if that’s the case
It's been a thing up here using debit/credit.
10-30%.
Get a Latte and a little treat we're paying $11-13 dollars.
Take out!
Now they want a tip on top.

Solution is :coffee2:at home.
 
Working on the AC unit again today. I knew that you had to clean the outside of the unit and coils but wasn’t aware that you had to clean the inside also. I’m hoping this works cause it was brutal last night so darn hot.
Forgive me for not knowing... and perhaps you have never mentioned.
But,...
Where are you located Creek ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom