What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Lunch time !! Worked 'till 10:30 (pm) yesterday. Double pillow/cushion insoles help ALOT

excited-pooh-bear-pooh lunch time gif.gif
 
Working on the AC unit again today. I knew that you had to clean the outside of the unit and coils but wasn’t aware that you had to clean the inside also. I’m hoping this works cause it was brutal last night so darn hot.
Well from what I’ve noticed the air seems to be blowing harder than before cleaning it and the air feels colder
 
:coffee2: Happy Friday. The Atlantic Red Snapper season is today & tomorrow. My buddy called and wants me to go but it's a 1 fish per day per person limit. Not worth the time or gas money. I can take my wife out for a fresh snapper dinner with drinks for less than 1/2 what I'd give him for gas. 140' of water means 25+ miles out of Sebastián Inlet. That's a long boat ride for 1 fish. This was one I caught a few years back. I had my offshore boat for 25 years and after I sold it a few years ago I just don't have much desire to bang around out there anymore. Offshore fishing was a lot of fun but also a lot of work.


Screenshot_20250509-123744_Photos.webp
 
How plans change quickly.
Contractors showed up today with the start of a hardscape job.
I asked the one equipment operator to help me lift the Max into the car in a bit, as I need to bring him to the Vet.

Won't stand, no interest in anything food, equipment back up alarms, treats, life.
No strength in his limbs, possible Lyme.

So is it going to be the regular doctor, or an emergency clinic. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom