What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Anyone want to live on the Oregon coast ? I have a double wide for sale in a 55 and older park so you would be trailer trash....or not... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
 
Just three miles north of Lincoln City, Cascade Head—part of Oregon’s only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve—features out-and-back trails with stunning views of the coast and Salmon River Estuary.
The trails to wildflower meadows here also have views of craggy islands, and a cove of barking sea lions.


cascade head.webp
 
Tamolitch Falls known as Blue Pool is a mesmerizing turquoise basin in Oregon’s Willamette National Forest. Reborn from underground springs beneath a buried section of the McKenzie River, the pool reaches depths of 30 feet and stays around 37°F year-round. A moderate 3.6‑mile hike through lava fields and old-growth forest leads to this photogenic wonder.


falls.webp
 
I would go but they might frown on a 6' 5"" 293 pound asshole with a sword yelling arg !! :laughing7: Costume would be spendy, I guess I could hang out with a real pirate ??? I attended when i still drank but never caused any problems 'cause I'm a nice guy most of the time !! :laughing7:
They fire cannons at this festival that.... is cool !!

pirate sign.webp



pirate festival.webp
 
Last edited:
ONE COOL OLD CAR...The 1978 Subaru BRAT (Bi-Drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter) was Subaru’s quirky, rule-breaking answer to America’s thirst for small trucks—and a loophole buster to boot.
What made it special?
Rear-facing jump seats in the bed. Not because Subaru thought it’d be fun (though it kinda was), but because it technically made the BRAT a passenger car and avoided the Chicken Tax—a 25% tariff on imported trucks. Pure genius.
4WD came standard, which was a big deal in ’78—especially in something this compact and car-like. It was basically a Leone coupe underneath, but with a bed and off-road chops.
T-tops were available, and the interiors had more comfort than you’d expect from a utility vehicle. It was half El Camino, half rally wagon, and 100% oddball cool.
Today, it’s a cult classic. Back then, it was a loophole-lovin’ little rebel with a winch bumper and a can-do attitude.


brat.webp
 
Tamolitch Falls known as Blue Pool is a mesmerizing turquoise basin in Oregon’s Willamette National Forest. Reborn from underground springs beneath a buried section of the McKenzie River, the pool reaches depths of 30 feet and stays around 37°F year-round. A moderate 3.6‑mile hike through lava fields and old-growth forest leads to this photogenic wonder.


View attachment 2219257
They claim that cold plunging is good for depression.
I'm sure glad that I'm a happy camper most of the day.
 
View attachment 2216283
Next level treasure....you guys will probably never see something so incredibly valuable ever again.....this piece is being brokered by my friends in the Bahamas....we call big pieces of white ambergris like this "retirement chunk" this 42 pound piece of ultra fine white ambergris is currently under contract for 700,000$ !!
Its not a piece of Ambergris, it appears to be just common white fat or wax, you can see how soft the sides are and how easily it crumbles. I just bought a "retirement chunk" of ambergris so I would know...
 
Its not a piece of Ambergris, it appears to be just common white fat or wax, you can see how soft the sides are and how easily it crumbles. I just bought a 50 pound "retirement chunk" of ambergris so I would know...
How did you test the piece Bart posted?
 
Its not a piece of Ambergris, it appears to be just common white fat or wax, you can see how soft the sides are and how easily it crumbles. I just bought a "retirement chunk" of ambergris so I would know...
Post a picture
We on the ship like to see pictures.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom