What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Post a picture
We on the ship like to see pictures.
Here's a pic for ya... My 'bird at the mouth of the famous Smith river. There are 7 rivers within 75 miles...I'll post those for you!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

IMG_9265.webp
 
We had some hardscaping down a week or so back.
In conversation with a supply company today I mentioned the company.
Got the old roll of the eyes.

I mentioned all the equipment he seemed have bought this past year. $1MIL+
Reply: We have had a few close associates tell us it's a laundromat for his drug proceeds. 😳
Seems that contractors and construction companies attract more than just their hard work.
 
Its not a piece of Ambergris, it appears to be just common white fat or wax, you can see how soft the sides are and how easily it crumbles. I just bought a "retirement chunk" of ambergris so I would know...
You are probably right....I never herd another word about the sale. And....no way that piece weighs 42 pounds....goose neck barnacles give it away. I defer to the experts opinion....@kalickgold is the true expert !! My friends across the Bahamas send me many pictures claiming to be ambergris.....ive sent several your way !!
 
Post a picture
We on the ship like to see pictures.
White Ambergris is seldomly totally white, when they are so, they are nearly a millennia in age and really only found in such condition in the colder northern and southern hemispheres. Most "white ambergris" found will be a lighter cream color or silver gray on the interior with a dense white exterior crust as the ones pictured. And ambergris is as hard as stone, it will not break apart easily nor smudge and smear on the surface as waxes and fats will.
 

Attachments

  • 20210607_115425.webp
    20210607_115425.webp
    205.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240916_103738_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20240916_103738_Gallery.webp
    208.2 KB · Views: 28
White Ambergris is seldomly totally white, when they are so, they are nearly a millennia in age and really only found in such condition in the colder northern and southern hemispheres. Most "white ambergris" found will be a lighter cream color or silver gray on the interior with a dense white exterior crust as the ones pictured. And ambergris is as hard as stone, it will not break apart easily nor smudge and smear on the surface as waxes and fats will.
Yup....so many times ive been fooled....but, I have got lucky and few times !!😁
 
Good morning !!
I have been working on a guitar since 8 and drank 2 pots of coffee....wide awake and gettin' shit done !! It's bed time !! ........if I can sleep....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom