What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hand dredge time !! Too damn far even for a backpack dredge.

rogue river waterfall.webp
 
Well...... It kinda worked ! :icon_scratch::dontknow::laughing7::laughing9:


View attachment 2220277
That's not the real house or boat, looks like an AI creation, the real one doesn't look anywhere that nice, here's a photo of the real boat mural and a quick video of them creating it.
1754604753979.webp


 
Many years ago, a friend and I used to put up square bales and I don't miss it all. Gave it up and started buying it all. I still feel sorry for the farmers that used to sell to me. They were doing the heavy work and because I was using the hay for horses, I was very picky. I know if I were selling hay, I would hate to have had me for a customer.
I get the horse folks being picky, certain weeds, mold, too tough.

Cow guys, those 3yr old bales that are black.
I just pour molasses over them, and they eat it.
Too many stories of folks that have horses, buying hay, falling behind in paying, farmer looses out.
Sad that some want an animal but don't realize the financial burden of ownership.
 
Many years ago, a friend and I used to put up square bales and I don't miss it all. Gave it up and started buying it all. I still feel sorry for the farmers that used to sell to me. They were doing the heavy work and because I was using the hay for horses, I was very picky. I know if I were selling hay, I would hate to have had me for a customer.
I stacked bales when younger, not bad for me as I could throw them 15 feet !!!!:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom