What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It's a Friday weather porn forecast 😳

Will the 🌶 get a little moisture today???
2 time stamps looks promising
But everyone around my world 🤣

The parting of the systems happens. The big split half goes north-the other goes below the lakes.
We stay dry as a popcorn fart.
Screenshot_20250808_084302_Weather Network.webp
Screenshot_20250808_084316_Weather Network.webp
 
It's a Friday weather porn forecast 😳

Will the 🌶 get a little moisture today???
2 time stamps looks promising
But everyone around my world 🤣

The parting of the systems happens. The big split half goes north-the other goes below the lakes.
We stay dry as a popcorn fart.View attachment 2220320View attachment 2220321

Artillery battle after midnight and a panting dog letting me know the apocalypse was upon us.
We might have received a uniform single layer of drops in a couple open spots.
The dust wins this go around.
 
Artillery battle after midnight and a panting dog letting me know the apocalypse was upon us.
We might have received a uniform single layer of drops in a couple open spots.
The dust wins this go around.
We took the Max to a fireworks show when he was 12 weeks old.
When he hears them today it's a FU bark.
Thundering thunderstorm is a slight whine at most.

Dripping water from the trees after the rain.
1-800-dog therapist 🤣
It's funny how different things trigger certain dogs.
 
Yeah, I'm having a great Friday. I retired last October. My best friend calls me a couple of weeks ago saying he needs help on a "few" projects. He can't find qualified help, blah, blah. I'm here on a Friday having a 50 yard+ pour.
20250808_105711.webp
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I'm having a great Friday. I retired last October. My best friend calls me a couple of weeks ago saying he needs help on a "few" projects. He can't find qualified help, blah, blah. I'm here on a Friday having a 50 yard+ pour.
View attachment 2220333
I'm working on retiring. It can't come soon enough!
 
Yeah, I'm having a great Friday. I retired last October. My best friend calls me a couple of weeks ago saying he needs help on a "few" projects. He can't find qualified help, blah, blah. I'm here on a Friday having a 50 yard+ pour.
View attachment 2220333
Oh the smell of concrete in the morning.... I did a lot of big pours in my younger years, not anymore! I don't do roofs anymore either ! :laughing7: I think running the pump would be the place to be.
 
Last edited:
I dumped 250 gallons of water on the new potato patch. Dry as a popcorn fart this morning. Took the extra bale core, rolled UT out on the patch. Got 300 gallons on the first half, I have another 300 on the back half. This should keep the moisture in the soil longer.
20250808_145309.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom