What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. Forecast is for rain today, which was supposed to have started a couple of hours ago. Nothing yet. Still dry as a bone.
 
Today is my Birthday !! And at 1:31 this morning my 8 Lb 4 Oz granddaughter was born !!!! :headbang::headbang:
Congratulations on the Granddaughter, and Happy Birthday 🎂
 
It ended up being towed away. I’d like to get a truck but seeing that makes me decline
Yep. I like my old truck. Fixable without an engineering degree.
 
Today is my Birthday !! And at 1:31 this morning my 8 Lb 4 Oz granddaughter was born !!!! :headbang::headbang:
Happy belated birthday and huge congrats on the granddaughter
 
Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary! Lucky to have met my soulmate and life partner so many years ago, we’ve seen some good ones and some not so good ones, got two kids that we wish better for, and I’m just grateful to be where I am with who I’m with!
 
Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary! Lucky to have met my soulmate and life partner so many years ago, we’ve seen some good ones and some not so good ones, got two kids that we wish better for, and I’m just grateful to be where I am with who I’m with!
Well done on the 32 yrs.
 
Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary! Lucky to have met my soulmate and life partner so many years ago, we’ve seen some good ones and some not so good ones, got two kids that we wish better for, and I’m just grateful to be where I am with who I’m with!

Congrats!
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. Not quite as hot but still pretty warm. 2 of my lazy ass cats.
7404561030492175435_d55cc478-c50b-43a5-b5af-09934cb0011a.webp
 
Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary! Lucky to have met my soulmate and life partner so many years ago, we’ve seen some good ones and some not so good ones, got two kids that we wish better for, and I’m just grateful to be where I am with who I’m with!
Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom