
There I was....underwater detecting away, when out of the blue i got my 50th pop top of the hunt....I thought to myself this is a piece for ARCs pop top collection!! A pop top with star coral encrustation !!Good morn Tnet Crew.
It's been there for a few years.There is was....underwater detecting away, when out of the blue i got my 50th pop top of the hunt....I thought to myself this is a piece for ARCs pop top collection!! A pop top with star coral encrustation !!View attachment 2222775
It would have to have been suspended on top for a long while in the sunlight for star coral growth !!It's been there for a few years.
And what they might have done with those was....
Probably some of my beer tabs from the late 70sThere I was....underwater detecting away, when out of the blue i got my 50th pop top of the hunt....I thought to myself this is a piece for ARCs pop top collection!! A pop top with star coral encrustation !!View attachment 2222775
Beautiful