What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

1756409645203.webp
 
Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary! Lucky to have met my soulmate and life partner so many years ago, we’ve seen some good ones and some not so good ones, got two kids that we wish better for, and I’m just grateful to be where I am with who I’m with!
Congratulations on 32 years
My wife and I have 41.
The secret to a good marriage is Give and Take
You give and she takes 😊
 
Continued research has steered me towards the Nokta gold kruzer. Great reviews !! Jeweler and small and even tiny nugget "detecting" Relics? No I'm in Oregon. Salt water ? No we don't get the tourists like Florida, and you better be careful wading in to the Pacific 'round here ! :laughing7: Gold ? Yes ! Occasional coin or ring sure.
 
Last edited:
Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary! Lucky to have met my soulmate and life partner so many years ago, we’ve seen some good ones and some not so good ones, got two kids that we wish better for, and I’m just grateful to be where I am with who I’m with!
Congratulations !!
 
Good afternoon all!

Congratulations, Bamasteve, on the 32 years with the wife! My wife and I have been at it for over 56 years now. People asked her how we have stay for so long, and she answers, "Don't get a divorce!", then goes on to say it takes a lot of give and take and not trying to change your partener, and accept who they are!

Happy birthday Oregon Viking and a huge congratulations on the Granddaughter! My grandaughters have been the joys of my life! And now, one of them has given my wife and I a Great-granddaughter and a Great-grandson, six and four respectively!.
 
Yesterday I went for our bread order. Walked in the kitchen of the bakery and got the reply Thursday.
It's not even baked yet!
So I waited, got some chicken feed.
Saw a for sale sign on a garden shed and did a u-turn.
Well it turned out this fellow makes them in the winter, sits and sells them in the summer.
Chatted, for awhile, heard numerous F bombs regarding the world.👌🤣
98 yrs old- had a handshake like a 40 yr old logger.
 
Yesterday I went for our bread order. Walked in the kitchen of the bakery and got the reply Thursday.
It's not even baked yet!
So I waited, got some chicken feed.
Saw a for sale sign on a garden shed and did a u-turn.
Well it turned out this fellow makes them in the winter, sits and sells them in the summer.
Chatted, for awhile, heard numerous F bombs regarding the world.👌🤣
98 yrs old- had a handshake like a 40 yr old logger.
A friend of mine builds sheds, the price of lumber causes him to use a few of those "F bombs" :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom