What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hi guys. I offended some people a while back not meaning to. Apologies to any I did. Took a break. Will try a new filter on my mouth but can't guarantee it will work though. :dontknow:
I know exactly what you mean. I do this from time to time as well and always feel bad about it. I may not have directly offended any of the fine folks here, cuz I have only posted once. I'm sure I have in plenty of other places and scenarios though. Everything is about balance I guess, and seeing others perspective. I sure have enjoyed reading a lot here, and hope people can forgive for the lurking. It's only because I am generally a shy person. God bless all that have made fantastic posts here. It is greatly appreciated.
 
Hi guys. I offended some people a while back not meaning to. Apologies to any I did. Took a break. Will try a new filter on my mouth but can't guarantee it will work though. :dontknow:
Chili !!! Hope you are well !!
 
Hi guys. I offended some people a while back not meaning to. Apologies to any I did. Took a break. Will try a new filter on my mouth but can't guarantee it will work though. :dontknow:
what-shocked.gif
 
May part Trade for Handyman with Wood working experience...005 Suzuki DRZ 400..Moto,,Street Legal,,licensed till 2027..Electric Start..Completely Serviced,,Valves adjusted, New Airfilter, New Fluids,,oil/brake/antifreeze..Could use new graphics..Plastics in great shape.. Performance Carbon Fiber exhaust.Semi newer performance RaceTires$$$.wider then stock..All Lights& turn signals in great shape. Just a fun all around Bullet Proff Dual Sport..Possible Trade for Quad.(automatic) or whatever..I could use some work done here..handyman with wood working skills..I have fence that's falling down..I'll supply all materals in Brookings.

I will be talking to the guy and let him know.... use a licensed Contractor that can and has built custom homes !! :headbang: :headbang:

DRZ 400.webp
 
I like !!!!

2007 KTM 450 EXC – only 4,900 miles – Street LegalLegendary RFS engine, Rekluse clutch, Scotts steering stabilizer, excellent condition. Runs strong, well maintained, all original paperwork included.Brand new front and rear tires included if asking price is met.$3,400 OBO


KTM 400.webp
 
2 pounds of ground beef
1 pound of Italian sausage (all meat browned and drained)
one green bell pepper
one red pepper
one small onion
one jalapeño
two stocks of celery
All veggies diced and then sautéed in olive oil
2 cups beef broth
one can mild chili beans
one can light red kidney beans
one can petite diced tomatoes
4 teaspoons minced garlic
6 ounces tomato paste
Seasoned with 2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon cumin half teaspoon oregano 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper 1/2 cup chili powder


chili 1.webp



chili 2.webp
 
Just north of downtown Depoe Bay, Oregon lies Pirate Cove—a rugged inlet steeped in mystery and legend.
Once rumored to shelter smugglers and pirates, its dramatic basalt cliffs, sea caves, and crashing surf now protect harbor seals, seabirds, and thriving marine life.
Designated a Marine Research Area in 2019, this hidden cove is best viewed from Vista Street, where you can spot whales, watch the tides, and imagine the secrets its cliffs have kept for centuries.

pirate cove.webp
 
I know exactly what you mean. I do this from time to time as well and always feel bad about it. I may not have directly offended any of the fine folks here, cuz I have only posted once. I'm sure I have in plenty of other places and scenarios though. Everything is about balance I guess, and seeing others perspective. I sure have enjoyed reading a lot here, and hope people can forgive for the lurking. It's only because I am generally a shy person. God bless all that have made fantastic posts here. It is greatly appreciated.
That's a nice reply and take on things. Thanks 👍
 
Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday.

The weather is cooling off, and the animals know winter is coming. The deer are losing their summer coats and getting their darker winter coats. Here's one of the does that is a little further along than the rest. She's still got her summer colors on her legs and neck, but her back is ready for winter.

IMG_3973.webp
 
Hi guys. I offended some people a while back not meaning to. Apologies to any I did. Took a break. Will try a new filter on my mouth but can't guarantee it will work though. :dontknow:
Welcome Back Chilli :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom