What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Today is my Birthday !! And at 1:31 this morning my 8 Lb 4 Oz granddaughter was born !!!! :headbang::headbang:
Missed it.
I'll share mine with you. Granpa :laughing7:
 
Thank you everyone 💓 for the kind words.

Now a little bit about Max. He was breathing as if he was playing alot. Got tired quicker and last night we noticed his energy was lower.
We put him back on meds last night.
I said good morning to him this morning as he was laying along the back of the sofa.
Made coffee, then I heard him get up, but he didn't make it too far.
I got a coffee got down beside him, sat with my back against the wall. He put his head in my lap and gave a sigh.
For the next 30 minutes we just did that, I drank teary-eyed coffee and he just laid there being comforted.
I woke the Mrs and told her it was time. He passed 30 minutes later.
He seemed to have been bleeding internally again as his gums were white.

The blessing was he passed in our home instead of a vets hospital.
I dug his final resting spot in front of the garden. He has all his favorite toys, treats, for journey.
 
Thread 'A recovery that will be a memory.' https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/a-recovery-that-will-be-a-memory.713673/

20250902_201048.webp
Resized_temp_share_1026052084484628.webp
 
Good morn T Crew.

A sorrowful start to this day for sure.

Rest in peace Max... I watched your life from here... from a pup... you will be missed.
Time slips by so quickly.
IMG_20141116_114931023.webp
 
Thank you everyone 💓 for the kind words.

Now a little bit about Max. He was breathing as if he was playing alot. Got tired quicker and last night we noticed his energy was lower.
We put him back on meds last night.
I said good morning to him this morning as he was laying along the back of the sofa.
Made coffee, then I heard him get up, but he didn't make it too far.
I got a coffee got down beside him, sat with my back against the wall. He put his head in my lap and gave a sigh.
For the next 30 minutes we just did that, I drank teary-eyed coffee and he just laid there being comforted.
I woke the Mrs and told her it was time. He passed 30 minutes later.
He seemed to have been bleeding internally again as his gums were white.

The blessing was he passed in our home instead of a vets hospital.
I dug his final resting spot in front of the garden. He has all his favorite toys, treats, for journey.
My pup passed on her favorite blanket.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom