Fog on the coast make the temps... Jest right !!Howdy all you friends! Supposed to be 97F in the mountains of northeastern Oregon today!
That’s terribleHowdy all you friends! Supposed to be 97F in the mountains of northeastern Oregon today!
Funny, You guys are hoping the hot weather goes away, im hanging out for ours to start. 😄I’m taking a shower before bed maybe I can make it through the night
We're leaving soon for Alaska! I've never been and am looking forward to it. Safe travels mate. Hope you enjoy it. 👍Good morning everyone.We're leaving soon for Alaska! I've never been and am looking forward to it. View attachment 2223700

Here too. Ponds are getting really low. Fish are getting nervous.Decent weather coming but not a bit of rain. We’re really dry.
It was so HOT in Malvern Ohio the other day A dog was chasing a cat down the road. It was so hot THEY WAS BOTH WALKINGI forgot how hot it was in Florida
It’s hotter than Georgia cause I’m in the house sweating. My mom keeps it at 80 degrees
It’s terribly hot
