What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This is hoping to make the captain so happy.
Like who knew a person could buy so many tabs for such a low price.
Only one lot left @ARC
I know that your CC card is in hand.
Just imagine 400 washed tabs can be all yours.

Screenshot_20250917_065533_Chrome.webp
 
Last edited:
This is hoping to make the captain so happy.
Like who knew a person could buy so many tabs for such a low price.
Only one lot left @ARC
I know that your CC card is in hand.
Just imagine 400 washed ribs can be all yours.

View attachment 2225522
Boy this will save a lot of time swinging the coil to get my quota, leaving more time for drinking beer!!
 
JVA5th said:
Rode my bike to a Park I've never detected before and had a run in with a Karen. Was minding my own business making my way to the park. A older man was walking his dog and I slow down to be polite and go to side so he can pass. For whatever reason he felt the need to yell at me saying its illegal to bike on the sidewalk(it's not in my area). So firey me let him have it with words since I am tired of getting yelled at by old people since I deal with it at work on a daily. Needless to say I don't think he expected as much anger as he received from me because he got so quiet.

Some times you just have to prove your human :() GOOD JOB !!!
 
Afternoon everyone :) good luck treasure hunting today :)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom