What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

🤔 That's very interesting. She floated in the air. I can't for the life of me find any medical conditions for that.
Some questions on it I get "your account has been suspended"
"Please ask another question this doesn't make sense"!
Even on Reddit "what drugs are you on?" And I get downvoted to oblivion!
I dunno :dontknow:

1dd5e570-049c-4393-b805-223ee7284300_text.gif

1758041517512.webp
 
Rode my bike to a Park I've never detected before and had a run in with a Karen. Was minding my own business making my way to the park. A older man was walking his dog and I slow down to be polite and go to side so he can pass. For whatever reason he felt the need to yell at me saying its illegal to bike on the sidewalk(it's not in my area). So firey me let him have it with words since I am tired of getting yelled at by old people since I deal with it at work on a daily. Needless to say I don't think he expected as much anger as he received from me because he got so quiet.
 
Thanks everything was muddy. That creek I only find points and blades but nothing today but rocks.
I did however find a nice unifaced scraper on the way back going up a big hill to the owners house so it wasn’t a total bust.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6111.webp
    IMG_6111.webp
    478.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6112.webp
    IMG_6112.webp
    383.8 KB · Views: 39
Rode my bike to a Park I've never detected before and had a run in with a Karen. Was minding my own business making my way to the park. A older man was walking his dog and I slow down to be polite and go to side so he can pass. For whatever reason he felt the need to yell at me saying its illegal to bike on the sidewalk(it's not in my area). So firey me let him have it with words since I am tired of getting yelled at by old people since I deal with it at work on a daily. Needless to say I don't think he expected as much anger as he received from me because he got so quiet.
I'm convinced that half the problems of this world are caused by people not doing their job, and the other half are caused by people not minding their own business.
 
I'm convinced that half the problems of this world are caused by people not doing their job, and the other half are caused by people not minding their own business.
I definitely agree
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom