What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hmm, at first glance I thought it was my ex wife!
🤔 That's very interesting. She floated in the air. I can't for the life of me find any medical conditions for that.
Some questions on it I get "your account has been suspended"
"Please ask another question this doesn't make sense"!
Even on Reddit "what drugs are you on?" And I get downvoted to oblivion!
I dunno :dontknow:
 
Hey OV.... i am watching a movie called "The Head Hunter"....
The guy in it reminds me of what you would have been like living back then... heh
:)
Great... :coffee2:
 
f4f8ceb8f97c17a47a7bd7fd33cd180d-755335604.webp
 
Running up the miami river this morning. Taking the 55 footer to the boat yard for annual maintenance!! We will run from the keys to downtown Miami.....then we head up the Miami River to little Havana area where "Norseman marine" is located.
 
20250915_140421.webp
20250915_140403.webp

Turns out the old girl is a 2000. Started the long clean up yesterday.....seems everything is all original.....the worn out suspension is all original !!😯😯😯
 
View attachment 2225379View attachment 2225380
Turns out the old girl is a 2000. Started the long clean up yesterday.....seems everything is all original.....the worn out suspension is all original !!😯😯😯
Looks like her body is still in great shape.
Did notice the famous license plate hitch misses.
I have a 532 cu.in 4 speed you can drop in her. The motors weigh around 1100 lbs.

Yes her suspension would need tweaking.
For her ass a set of towing air bags.
Keeps the arse from dragging down.

I have them on the Tundra the truck always maintains a level body, which is safer.
Can tow heavy loads and it still looks great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom