What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The pirates smile.
Screenshot_20250929_072808_Samsung Internet.webp
Screenshot_20250929_072954_Samsung Internet.webp
 
Had a pretty good day at the beach yesterday, the bracelet was the first signal I got. Was quite a start seeing that in the scoop!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5966.webp
    IMG_5966.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5967.webp
    IMG_5967.webp
    3 MB · Views: 35
Going to be working mostly one day off shifts for a good while so decided I better get out and detect even if I thought the effort would be in vain since my spots I've gone over so many times. Well I guess some mercy was given to me as I found lots today. 2 gold rings one 10k and one unmarked looks older but definitely appears to be gold. 2 silvers one ring with green stones and a silver angel pendent with two stones in it. Also got 2 wheaties a 1947 and a 1957. Was a good day for sure.
That was an outstanding hunt, big congrats!
 
Good morning everyone, woke up in Lincoln City, Oregon tis morning. We have a room right on the water with a balcony. Very pretty but foggy this morning. We're doing a little beahcombing & then do some sight seeing. Have a good day.
Hope you're able to hook up with the @Oregon Viking when you're out there.

Just to let you know a little inside secret.
When his claim to fame of having size 15.
That's his inseam of his pants.

Screenshot_20250929_115407_Google.webp
 
The other day I walked past a lot where a house is under construction with a friend and spotted a perfectly intact point where they had dug a path for the driveway. I ran over and grabbed it, but it was actually a perfectly intact triangular shaped piece of concrete. But my friend thought it was the coolest thing ever so I gave it to him and kept my mouth shut. But now it’s displayed in his room and I don’t have the heart to tell him.
Be sure and compliment it whenever you visit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom