What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everybody

Mornin Evan!

1759086198414.webp
 
Congratulations. They look good for their age.
Thanks Chilli, I hope I'm as spry when I'm that age! (but I doubt it from the way I feel already!)
 
Thanks Chilli, I hope I'm as spry when I'm that age! (but I doubt it from the way I feel already!)
Yeah join the club. If I was a car id be at the wreckers down the back with other old rusters piled on top of me!
 
Going to be working mostly one day off shifts for a good while so decided I better get out and detect even if I thought the effort would be in vain since my spots I've gone over so many times. Well I guess some mercy was given to me as I found lots today. 2 gold rings one 10k and one unmarked looks older but definitely appears to be gold. 2 silvers one ring with green stones and a silver angel pendent with two stones in it. Also got 2 wheaties a 1947 and a 1957. Was a good day for sure.
 

Attachments

  • 20250928_170240.webp
    20250928_170240.webp
    496.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 20250928_170302.webp
    20250928_170302.webp
    646.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250928_170245.webp
    20250928_170245.webp
    537.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20250928_170337.webp
    20250928_170337.webp
    741 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250928_170342.webp
    20250928_170342.webp
    734.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20250928_170356.webp
    20250928_170356.webp
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20250928_170412.webp
    20250928_170412.webp
    622.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20250928_163828.webp
    20250928_163828.webp
    911.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20250928_163500.webp
    20250928_163500.webp
    857.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20250928_163851.webp
    20250928_163851.webp
    757.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20250928_163602.webp
    20250928_163602.webp
    510.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20250928_163307.webp
    20250928_163307.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • 20250928_163335.webp
    20250928_163335.webp
    804.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20250928_163418.webp
    20250928_163418.webp
    864.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20250928_163359.webp
    20250928_163359.webp
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20250928_163410.webp
    20250928_163410.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
A truck carrying thousands of copies of thesauruses overturned this morning. Onlookers were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

overturned.webp
 
Going to be working mostly one day off shifts for a good while so decided I better get out and detect even if I thought the effort would be in vain since my spots I've gone over so many times. Well I guess some mercy was given to me as I found lots today. 2 gold rings one 10k and one unmarked looks older but definitely appears to be gold. 2 silvers one ring with green stones and a silver angel pendent with two stones in it. Also got 2 wheaties a 1947 and a 1957. Was a good day for sure.

Daang.
That is a pretty lousy result... (Cough.)

Congrats!!
 
Going to be working mostly one day off shifts for a good while so decided I better get out and detect even if I thought the effort would be in vain since my spots I've gone over so many times. Well I guess some mercy was given to me as I found lots today. 2 gold rings one 10k and one unmarked looks older but definitely appears to be gold. 2 silvers one ring with green stones and a silver angel pendent with two stones in it. Also got 2 wheaties a 1947 and a 1957. Was a good day for sure.
Amazing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom