What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning treasure seekers :) GOOD LUCK TODAY !!!
 
This map illustrates the distribution of around 7,700 metal mines in the state of Oregon. Yellow dots are mines with gold as a primary commodity, black dots are mines that have produced commodities other than gold.

mines of oregon.webp
 
I grew some habanero cross thing yrs ago. It was so hot that I put just several slivers into a curry I had cooked and it turned out inedible and I love hot chillis, threw it out. So a mate comes over and I tell him about them and he says "nothing is too hot for me" I tell him these will blow your head off mate. He laughs, grabs one then bites half off and starts chewing. Im watching and waiting and then boom. His eyes tear up, spits it out and he starts gagging for air 😂 trying to say something incoherent. He's motioning for a drink over and over, I give him something and say "I told you so" 🤣 Took him about ten minutes to be able to speak properly.

So today im at our local hospital getting a blood test. About 10 others waiting, locals, iv only been here 1 yr. They're all talking and laughing with each other so when someone said something kind of relevant to me I thought id join in. You could have heard a pin drop as they all went silent and all turned towards me with dead blank faces, I swear I heard crickets! I felt like I was in some weird horror movie when stranger comes to town. 😬
Then im getting the blood taken, finish up and my arm felt like it still had the strap on it from being so tight and my sleeve was still pulled up tight. I just say "hey I think you left the strap on but when I looked it wasn't it just felt like it was. I then laugh at myself saying "hah glad my misses isn't here id never hear the end of this for weeks". They did it too, the two nurses. Just stared silently like "why are you speaking". 😬
Tough crowd to work that one. 😄
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom