What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

golf course.webp
 
Came across this packet of old cough lollies which I found about 1990? when I started detecting. Was going through some things today.
Kilometers from any roads or tracks, or houses. Hiked into some old diggings. Got a signal and these with other old cough remedies were buried in a jar. None had been opened and all the contents are still in them.
How's the claims on the back 😄 softens respiratory organs 😂
IMG_20251016_121441226.webp

IMG_20251016_121451853.webp

These were in the jar also. Contains no harmful drugs!
IMG_20251016_121326186.webp

IMG_20251016_121350441.webp

IMG_20251016_121100086.webp

IMG_20251016_120817688.webp
 
Well the silver purchasing trip wasn't as good, but not a bust either.
Only spent $370 for a misc. bunch of different coinage. Ranging from 50-99% content.
The .925% was a Canadian mint coin.
Screenshot_20251016_073819_Chrome.webp

Usually not my thing but 30% below spot was a buy.
The market is closing so the old vendors are feeling that it's time to liquidate the accumulated assets.
One lady has been selling for 50 yrs now.
Smart little fox I'll add.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom