What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

So the store manager was pushing around a shopping cart with a bunch of open boxes. Apparently someone got a bunch of frozen food off the shelf and went down a slow isle and opened all the boxes and stuffed all the frozen food in their pockets and pants then walked out. Some of the items were frozen lobsters 🦞 hard to believe but true. Just thought I’d share the oddest thing that happened this week
Always something
Bummer they weren't live lobsters. 🫤
 
Check this out
wisers-slow-clap 5 guys.gif
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone, looks like a beautiful weekend is on tap. My wife has a craft show Saturday in Indian Harbor Beach so Saturday will be busy as I help her with set up and tear down. The beach has been nice lately, I may try some surf fishing too.
20251113_090858.webp
20251113_091257.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom