What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

So this happened.

alder ridge sundown.webp
 
Is there any possible way of making more hours in a day. Seriously have a shortage of them this past while, and it seems that I will have less looking at the weekend.

Been trying to write this, print invoices, make ketchup, research, put a cheese order in with the maker. Plus a wound care package for my mechanic buddy that has a leg wound infection.

Auction pick up both days, having the car hauler will be needed for Saturday.
Roofing sheets, lumber, garden stuff, scrap, Aladdin heater that came with a new Turkey frier and another new stainless food warmer. (Didn't even know that) :dontknow:

Sunday a PM pick up in the city 40 grams of mixed gold and the sterling weight TBD.
Expensive night but still a 30% minimum profit.

I have been trying to do some painting my bay of the garage finally in between everything else. On that note pitter patter ol' boy.
Yes.... Less sleep= More hours you see the logic... yes ?
 
It's a crime what you're paying for petrol. AU$1.65 a litre?
The low octane 91 ron where we are is $1.75, I have to use high octane 98 ron which is $2.05 a litre. Its not that my car is a power house its just what it needs to run at its best. If I use the standard fuel it pings when I put my foot down. I get good economy though I think, 6.5 litres per 100 km.
 
I got a smaller version of your digger and it works great.
Yeah that design digs the best of all I've tried. Tried a couple similar but they broke at the weld point or bent.
Had a friend that used to make picks and they were good. To toughen them when he made them so that they wouldn't bend he'd heat the metal up then dip it in used motor oil. Too long and the metal became brittle though, had to time it right. I have no idea what takes place scientifically when thats done though. That brand was Porkys Picks made in Dunolly. Another guy there copied his design but didn't know the oil trick and his kept bending. He didn't last long selling them.
 
Last edited:
Yes.... Less sleep= More hours you see the logic... yes ?
If only it was that simple. Even with extra coffee, cutting sleep will catch up with you eventually.
 
Good afternoon Pirates and Vikings ! Ladies and germs ! Ravishers and ravished !
Saints and sinners ! And hello to our great pets ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
You just tried a new strain right? 🤔
 
The day is shot, no painting, got ready for tomorrow's pickup. Visited buddy and brought him the wound care package, had a catch up yak.
Made the ketchup 5.25 pints.
20251114_160743.webp
 
You just tried a new strain right? 🤔
Well I have a friend that is a legal grower, I'm kinda partners in the business, so..... Easy to get !!

lemon marang cake.webp



purple kush new.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom