What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Check this out
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6463.webp
    IMG_6463.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 33
Two weeks ago I have some old car & motorcycle batteries laying around and decided to take them to Interstate battery for recycling, they pay by the pound. 277lb gave me $42.
IMG_2002.webp
IMG_2003.webp
Yesterday one of the shops ask me if I can get rid of six car batteries for them. 🤔Sure no problem at all. Stop by a different battery store and they pay $7 per battery, another $42 in my pocket.
 
Two weeks ago I have some old car & motorcycle batteries laying around and decided to take them to Interstate battery for recycling, they pay by the pound. 277lb gave me $42. View attachment 2233317View attachment 2233318Yesterday one of the shops ask me if I can get rid of six car batteries for them. 🤔Sure no problem at all. Stop by a different battery store and they pay $7 per battery, another $42 in my pocket.
Very smart
Now you can take someone out for dinner
 
So the store manager was pushing around a shopping cart with a bunch of open boxes. Apparently someone got a bunch of frozen food off the shelf and went down a slow isle and opened all the boxes and stuffed all the frozen food in their pockets and pants then walked out. Some of the items were frozen lobsters 🦞 hard to believe but true. Just thought I’d share the oddest thing that happened this week
Always something
 
So the store manager was pushing around a shopping cart with a bunch of open boxes. Apparently someone got a bunch of frozen food off the shelf and went down a slow isle and opened all the boxes and stuffed all the frozen food in their pockets and pants then walked out. Some of the items were frozen lobsters 🦞 hard to believe but true. Just thought I’d share the oddest thing that happened this week
Always something
Fourtunately I hope most of us don't have that much room in our pants!
 
In other words....they do all they can do to keep the treasures for themselves. :angel12:
 
Was just looking at train tour packages in Alaska- they're pricey but look amazing?! NY is OK but I've never seen a moose or the northern lights in that way!
I've never seen a polar bear in person either. I think I'd rather keep it that way. :angel12:
 
Was just looking at train tour packages in Alaska- they're pricey but look amazing?! NY is OK but I've never seen a moose or the northern lights in that way!
We took a cruise to Alaska from Seattle in September. It is a very nice way to enjoy the scenery and not worry about getting rooms and meals. Many ports to stop at with excursions to some remote beautiful places. I think a train ride would be nice as well. The only thing I didn't care for were the long flights from Florida to Seattle and back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom