What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I just went through this with my wife last night. Chest pains and we headed to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily it wasn’t her heart. Caused by stress. Last week my wife’s nieces husband was killed at work. Electrocuted at a nuclear power plant. 29 yrs old, veteran with a 3 yr old boy. My wife and niece are close and she’s really stressed out. CreekSide, you should get checked out at least.
Sorry to hear Todd.
 
Last edited:
I just went through this with my wife last night. Chest pains and we headed to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily it wasn’t her heart. Caused by stress. Last week my wife’s nieces husband was killed at work. Electrocuted at a nuclear power plant. 29 yrs old, veteran with a 3 yr old boy. My wife and niece are close and she’s really stressed out. CreekSide, you should get checked out at least.
My condolences to you and the Mrs Todd.
 
I posted "Creek" at first... :/

COFFEE needed.

I am off... got a dental visit this morning... got me all flustered and stressed. Arrrrrg.
You have been up for nearly 2 hours, and now you're saying "COFFEE needed"?
What's with you man-coffee 1st, coffee 2nd, then a 3rd.
That's the game plan
It works
No thinking
Just DO-IT!

Best of luck at the horse Dr.Arrrrg!
 
Agreed... good luck Chilli.
Thank you Captain.
respect-pirate-3812047874.gif
 
I just went through this with my wife last night. Chest pains and we headed to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily it wasn’t her heart. Caused by stress. Last week my wife’s nieces husband was killed at work. Electrocuted at a nuclear power plant. 29 yrs old, veteran with a 3 yr old boy. My wife and niece are close and she’s really stressed out. CreekSide, you should get checked out at least.
Wow that's really really sad. My best wishes and condolences to them all.
 
Just looking at this higher end auction in the GTA. The guy must of liked ships/boats, and toys.
No cheap Tupperware at this sale-too far away and the pockets aren't deep enough for the toy truck.

Screenshot 2025-11-18 at 6.34.07 AM.webp
Screenshot 2025-11-18 at 6.30.16 AM.webp
Screenshot 2025-11-18 at 6.26.58 AM.webp
Screenshot 2025-11-18 at 6.24.55 AM.webp
Screenshot 2025-11-18 at 6.20.56 AM.webp
Screenshot 2025-11-18 at 6.19.37 AM.webp
 
Brother-Law owned one of these beauties. 348 3 deuces under the hood. I guy bugged him for a few years to sell it to him, finally he relented and sold it. A couple of years later we drove by the guys place and saw the car sitting partially over a slope behind the old barn. The top was down, car was trashed basically, my brother-law was pissed.
Now this is a convertible

 
I had problems getting and staying on today. It might stay up after I post this. Server was down
I could on my phone, but not on the desktop.
Strange :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom