What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.

Could a sink and stove top possibly hold any more pre rinsed dirty dishes?( No picture for polite reason.)
I want to sneak out to spy on deer this afternoon.
A dirty sink means hands and a knife to wash upon return . Even though it's a double sink.
So to work I go lest I jinx a clean knife.
 
So what are they for? I’m stumped
My fossil buddy also sells animal skulls and skeletons. He gets the alligator heads from alligator farms & meat processors.There is a process where the skulls are fleshed out then put in his "beetle room" where cadaver beetles eat away whats left. Then they go into a vat of some solutions that bleach them white. He sells them all over the world on-line & has buyers he wholesales them to.
 
My fossil buddy also sells animal skulls and skeletons. He gets the alligator heads from alligator farms & meat processors.There is a process where the skulls are fleshed out then put in his "beetle room" where cadaver beetles eat away whats left. Then they go into a vat of some solutions that bleach them white. He sells them all over the world on-line & has buyers he wholesales them to.
Interesting
I’ve never heard of that before. So the heads are a popular item?
 
Get to a cardiologist immediately. In 1998 at the age of 52 I also had chest pains and didn't tell anyone until the middle of the night about a week later. I woke up in the middle of the night and told my wife. She immediately made me go to the emergency room. I was having a heart attack. Fortunately I got there in time. Had to have a stent placed in a plugged artery and things have been pretty well since then. I do have ongoing heart disease now and have had a few incidences since. But get to a doctor immediately!

Chili, good luck with your upcoming operation. Thoughts and prayers to you!

Good afternoon to all. Welcome to a new week!
Getting ready to go to the doctors office now. I will let them know. I haven’t mentioned it to the wife yet. Didn’t want her to worry.
 
Getting ready to go to the doctors office now. I will let them know. I haven’t mentioned it to the wife yet. Didn’t want her to worry.
Best of luck, hopefully it's a nothing.
Then again if it's a something get it fixed.
 
Snuck out to the dez between rainy days and nabbed another Barber dime!
Yesterday's hunt
IMG_0436.webp
 
Getting ready to go to the doctors office now. I will let them know. I haven’t mentioned it to the wife yet. Didn’t want her to worry.
Good luck, all the best 👍👍
 
I tried to translate it... no luck.. Funny, goofy, must be some kind of lost Canadian tribe. :icon_scratch: :dontknow::laughing7::laughing7:
So that's what Pepper looks like. Ha, trying to disguise himself with sunny's and a hat.
I think his brother lives here down under.
 
Last edited:
Yep ! I was experimenting. Heavier ammo... Lighter ammo...
Thats amazing.
What a coincidence, I was trying different ammo with my pistol too.
Potato, avocado, banana. The potato seemed the most lethal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom