What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I haven’t really mentioned it much to anyone but I’ve been experiencing some chest pains. We will see what happens tomorrow.
Get to a cardiologist immediately. In 1998 at the age of 52 I also had chest pains and didn't tell anyone until the middle of the night about a week later. I woke up in the middle of the night and told my wife. She immediately made me go to the emergency room. I was having a heart attack. Fortunately I got there in time. Had to have a stent placed in a plugged artery and things have been pretty well since then. I do have ongoing heart disease now and have had a few incidences since. But get to a doctor immediately!

Chili, good luck with your upcoming operation. Thoughts and prayers to you!

Good afternoon to all. Welcome to a new week!
 
Last edited:
I'm still in the game when I get the sigh reply.
It's the sigh with a reply-then it's time to listen.
Wish I got just the sigh. 🫤
My misses is Calabrese Italian. I get yelled at and called names. 😂
 
Wish I got just the sigh. 🫤
My misses is Calabrese Italian. I get yelled at and called names. 😂
AND Australian ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 
Wish I got just the sigh. 🫤
My misses is Calabrese Italian. I get yelled at and called names. 😂
Probably heard this one if it costs too much.

Quella macchina ti costerà un occhio della testa.
 
AND Australian ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Nah she's full blood psycho Calabrese. Im often saying "you know you don't have to yell your responses at me"
She replies "IT'S NOT YELLING ITS HOW WE TALK". 😵‍💫
Her whole family is the same. You'd think they were fighting all the time.
She was so sweet when we first met 🥰
Either that or being 1980 I was that wasted I never noticed. Probably that. 😂
 
tony-stark sigh.gif
 
Probably heard this one if it costs too much.

Quella macchina ti costerà un occhio della testa.
Pfff, with this one. That's too nice.
This ......"Stupido idiota, quando capirai qualcosa. Mai, testa di patata."
 
I got sidetracked again today. Was going to work on the Garage sort, painting project.

Text:Woodworker needed some wood.
Then the auction company called and said I needed to do my testing today.

So I drove to the city did the gold testing and rejected 3 lots. Then I had to do the online application for compensation for those, and the aluminum siding lot that was all steel.

Spoke to the owner regarding the issues.
"We go by the KT marks on the jewelry"

In today's world there's too fakes out there.
Nobody's fault, but if you're going to play you might want to get a good tester.
 
Pfff, with this one. That's too nice.
This ......"Stupido idiota, quando capirai qualcosa. Mai, testa di patata."
Ouch!
I'm lucky having a French Acadian wife-I think 🤣
 
I got sidetracked again today. Was going to work on the Garage sort, painting project.

Text:Woodworker needed some wood.
Then the auction company called and said I needed to do my testing today.

So I drove to the city did the gold testing and rejected 3 lots. Then I had to do the online application for compensation for those, and the aluminum siding lot that was all steel.

Spoke to the owner regarding the issues.
"We go by the KT marks on the jewelry"

In today's world there's too fakes out there.
Nobody's fault, but if you're going to play you might want to get a good tester.
Everything is faked now. Lots of detectors are faked, old coins everything.
There are fake Minelab PI detectors that visually look ok but the insides are just cheap as chips VLF workings worth about 50 bucks. I know Fisher Gold Bugs were faked too.
I gotta admit though that some fake things, or chinese copies are not too bad in some things. I paid $3 for a lawnmower air filter that is as good as the original that costs $35. Some dangerous ones though are fake Lithium Ion batteries that are over rated, don't have vents and can explode and burst into flames. Those from Sony, LG and other top brands have all been faked, they're dangerous too.
 
I'm sure you're not immune to the thick air, or the silent thing.
We all know you're not that tuff, cats rule you.
The coffee- don't get me started.🤣
giphy you talkin to me.gif
 
Get to a cardiologist immediately. In 1998 at the age of 52 I also had chest pains and didn't tell anyone until the middle of the night about a week later. I woke up in the middle of the night and told my wife. She immediately made me go to the emergency room. I was having a heart attack. Fortunately I got there in time. Had to have a stent placed in a plugged artery and things have been pretty well since then. I do have ongoing heart disease now and have had a few incidences since. But get to a doctor immediately!

Chili, good luck with your upcoming operation. Thoughts and prayers to you!

Good afternoon to all. Welcome to a new week!
I just went through this with my wife last night. Chest pains and we headed to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily it wasn’t her heart. Caused by stress. Last week my wife’s nieces husband was killed at work. Electrocuted at a nuclear power plant. 29 yrs old, veteran with a 3 yr old boy. My wife and niece are close and she’s really stressed out. CreekSide, you should get checked out at least.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom