What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blocked a guy headed toward the highway on the exit ramp I was taking.
Held a hand up and repeatedly made a circling motion while pointing behind him.
He nodded eventually and made a u-turn.
Wow. That sounds like a change from what you would see in 1965.
 
in the '70's I was looking forward to when I could retire, drink black coffee in the morning with a couple of Marlboros, fry up some bacon and eggs for breakfast, and start drinking beer around lunchtime, (being a day drinker was a goal of mine).... all I got left is the coffee...
 
in the '70's I was looking forward to when I could retire, drink black coffee in the morning with a couple of Marlboros, fry up some bacon and eggs for breakfast, and start drinking beer around lunchtime, (being a day drinker was a goal of mine).... all I got left is the coffee...
Would you say this is going in the good direction in life?
 
Anybody else's internet acting wonky? Started around 09:00 Mountain time. Some sites load eventually, some not at all. I have fiber optic service and its usually near instantaneous. Streaming service is spotty.
 
Anybody else's internet acting wonky? Started around 09:00 Mountain time. Some sites load eventually, some not at all. I have fiber optic service and its usually near instantaneous. Streaming service is spotty.
My non fiber optic service is ok. Cyber attack?
 
Blocked a guy headed toward the highway on the exit ramp I was taking.
Held a hand up and repeatedly made a circling motion while pointing behind him.
He nodded eventually and made a u-turn.
You may have saved some lives. You deserve a beer.🍻:thumb_up:
 
Anybody else's internet acting wonky? Started around 09:00 Mountain time. Some sites load eventually, some not at all. I have fiber optic service and its usually near instantaneous. Streaming service is spotty.
My non fiber optic service is ok. Cyber attack?
You city folk and your fiber internet. Around here, if things slow down, we just grab the tin can and pull the string a little tighter.
 
You city folk and your fiber internet. Around here, if things slow down, we just grab the tin can and pull the string a little tighter.
You are not 'Stringing us along' now I take it?................ 🤣 :cat:

The phone started ringing as I typed, sorry for the typo.
 
You city folk and your fiber internet. Around here, if things slow down, we just grab the tin can and pull the string a little tighter.
HA! my place on the rural WA coast was funded by Biden's rural internet initiative.... didn't cost me a thing and I get 100 MBPS... at home I am only 20 minutes from Microsoft world headquarters and I can only get 10!
 
HA! my place on the rural WA coast was funded by Biden's rural internet initiative.... didn't cost me a thing and I get 100 MBPS... at home I am only 20 minutes from Microsoft world headquarters and I can only get 10!
Well, that is better than the string and tin cans.
 
At the local Bi-mart. 279 bucks ! Does the quality compare to my Kel-Tec ?
Probably not but insane price.

The Tokarev TBP 12 delivers the compact efficiency that bullpup firearm enthusiasts appreciate—at an accessible price. This semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun features an 18.5” barrel in a streamlined design, offering excellent maneuverability without sacrificing performance. A full-length Picatinny rail allows for easy customization with optics and accessories. The TBP 12 is compatible with T-1919 magazines, available in various capacities up to 20 rounds, making it a versatile choice for home defense, tactical use, and range shooting.


tok bull pup.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom