What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone
09da184b-3b45-406c-8dd8-a1601527196f-1_all_11308.webp
 
Mornin all.

Stormed big time in the night. Lots of lightning. And a foggy it's so humid tropical feel to daylight.
An oak came down not far off the property this morning while out with the dogs first trip. Seemed to clutch all it could on the way.

Wind raced through a few minutes ago and it's getting dark again.
Must be more storms around.
I don't see any standing water so we're doing fine. Not that it stands very long in this sandy ground.
It does surprisingly run atop it when it downpours heavy. But such area is accounted for and it can run without much resistance or trouble ahead.
 
Good morning to all of ya's....

images.webp
 
🐜 🐜 🐜 just trying to make the ends meet.
Met a gal that started working for a friend.
" I had no hope in hell ever owning my own house in Toronto. So I moved to Kingston. Now I have a garden, and the dog has a big backyard to play in"
 
Getting on and the offramp is the big change for many.

Blocked a guy headed toward the highway on the exit ramp I was taking.
Held a hand up and repeatedly made a circling motion while pointing behind him.
He nodded eventually and made a u-turn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom