What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

what is submarine 1000 mcm??
The chart tells you how big.
Your house is wired with 10/12/14
#3/0 is the line size from the pole to the house
1000 is what supplies industrial or whole subdivisions
64-8 awg strands
Screenshot 2026-09-10 at 8.24.31 PM.webp
 
THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.


Most of all... Enjoy.
I haven't been here in a few years. I went to Danville today and went to green hill cemetery to see the treasure tree which has symbols about the confederate treasure 🤑! But sadly the tree 🌳 has been cut down! There was alot more symbols on the tree,but you really couldn't see them unless the light was perfect! I took a picture 📸 of the tree on March 1, the tree was not rotten in any way! I'm not a newbie either please change!
 
I haven't been here in a few years. I went to Danville today and went to green hill cemetery to see the treasure tree which has symbols about the confederate treasure 🤑! But sadly the tree 🌳 has been cut down! There was alot more symbols on the tree,but you really couldn't see them unless the light was perfect! I took a picture 📸 of the tree on March 1, the tree was not rotten in any way! I'm not a newbie either please change!
Not a newbie ? nope ! Not anymore ! Welcome to 'tenderfoot' status !! the t-net forum decides your 'status' according to post numbers.

Newbie - 0 Posts
Tenderfoot - 1-9 Posts
Greenie - 10-19 Posts
Jr. Member - 20-99 Posts
Full Member - 100-249 Posts
Sr. Member - 250-499 Posts
Hero Member - 500-999 Posts
Bronze Member - 1000-2499 Posts
Silver Member - 2500-4999 Posts
Gold Member - 5000+ Posts
Diamond Member - 50,000+ Posts
Charter Member - Yearly Paid Membership
 
Not a newbie ? nope ! Not anymore ! Welcome to 'tenderfoot' status !! the t-net forum decides your 'status' according to post numbers.

Newbie - 0 Posts
Tenderfoot - 1-9 Posts
Greenie - 10-19 Posts
Jr. Member - 20-99 Posts
Full Member - 100-249 Posts
Sr. Member - 250-499 Posts
Hero Member - 500-999 Posts
Bronze Member - 1000-2499 Posts
Silver Member - 2500-4999 Posts
Gold Member - 5000+ Posts
Diamond Member - 50,000+ Posts
Charter Member - Yearly Paid Membership
Wait just a damn minute..... I'm platinum status and according to the chart.... doesn't exist !!!!

Oh well.......



 
Last edited:
Good morning all. The rain topped out at 0.1" total yesterday. Not a lot, but hey, we'll take it.
 
Wait just a damn minute..... I'm platinum status and according to the chart.... doesn't exist !!!!

Oh well.......




Yeah, that whole thing makes no sense!
Wtf is "a post" anyways? The numbers just don't line up.
And then there's "points"? :dontknow:
 
Good morning! :coffee2:
Has it really been 25 years?🇺🇸
 
Yeah, that whole thing makes no sense!
Wtf is "a post" anyways? The numbers just don't line up.
And then there's "points"? :dontknow:
A post is what I'm doing now I thinks..... I'm 'posting' or responding.
Who the F knows what or how or why you get points !

I do know touchdown is 6 points, extra point is well.... extra point, 2 point conversion..... well 2 points, and a field goal is 3 points ! And let's not forget the safety worth 2 points.
 
I haven't been here in a few years. I went to Danville today and went to green hill cemetery to see the treasure tree which has symbols about the confederate treasure 🤑! But sadly the tree 🌳 has been cut down! There was alot more symbols on the tree,but you really couldn't see them unless the light was perfect! I took a picture 📸 of the tree on March 1, the tree was not rotten in any way! I'm not a newbie either please change!
I know right ? You haven't been here in a few years but you joined December 22 2025. Your first post....... yesterday.... took you from 'newbie' to tenderfoot. I would file a grievance with the management !!!! :dontknow::dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7:
 
Yeah, that whole thing makes no sense!
Wtf is "a post" anyways? The numbers just don't line up.
And then there's "points"? :dontknow:
inconsivable.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom