What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Selling gold as an investment :dontknow:
Brings up this thought View attachment 2264674
Actually we really did see this once in Indonesia, they were in fact selling it.

View attachment 2264676
The legible sign displayed on the table behind the blue cloth reads in Indonesian:
OBAT PENYAKIT KULIT
This translates directly to "Skin Disease Medicine."
Below that heading, the sign lists specific medical conditions and elements it purports to treat:
  • JERAWAT (Acne)
  • JAMUR (Fungus)
  • TUMOR ALL / DLL (Tumors etc.)
 
The legible sign displayed on the table behind the blue cloth reads in Indonesian:
OBAT PENYAKIT KULIT
This translates directly to "Skin Disease Medicine."
Below that heading, the sign lists specific medical conditions and elements it purports to treat:
  • JERAWAT (Acne)
  • JAMUR (Fungus)
  • TUMOR ALL / DLL (Tumors etc.)
The snake held by the vendor is a Javan Spitting Cobra (scientifically known as Naja sputatrix), a highly venomous species native to the Indonesian islands of Java, Bali, Lombok, and parts of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
 
The snake held by the vendor is a Javan Spitting Cobra (scientifically known as Naja sputatrix), a highly venomous species native to the Indonesian islands of Java, Bali, Lombok, and parts of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
dr evil how about no gif.gif
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6346.webp
    IMG_6346.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9277 3.webp
    IMG_9277 3.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Good morning all. We finally have a little bit of rain today. But it's not going to solve the drought when the total for the day so far is only 0.06".
 
Well I drove to hicksville this morning.

The #1 copper turns out to be submarine 1000 mcm.
He burned the casings off which left a high graphite powder.
I could deal with that but it slid quickly.

He had 2 piles of #2 copper and wanted #1 pricing.
"WTF is in your head, I drive 75 minutes on a holiday and your squeezing my balls!"
"Better yet get your f'ing copper off my truck now!"
I had the vibrations going, not good.

Wasted trip, don't need him as a supplier.
But now I feel like going after his bread and butter.
what is submarine 1000 mcm??
 
Headed out to get gas on the rez. It was $1.84 on the highway, $1.55 where I got it. Then in Shannonville it was $1.41 :dontknow:

Went to the Amish sawmills and found out that an owners father in law passed away 300 miles away.
The whole adult community had gone to the service, all the mills were quiet.
So I ended up at a friends business 2 hrs late for lunch

Friend asked did they go to the service by horse and buggy?
I said they'll be back tomorrow at work-so I'm doubting that they did.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom