What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pressure treated post caps, had to order them, customer request.

pressure treated post caps.webp
 
Oregon classic cars ad. Lets not waste time on engine status, quality pics.....moving a few leaves.... :BangHead: :BangHead:
4300 bucks.

1978. Trans Am have seats that are in good condition have a dash that is in better condition than the one that’s in. There had no cracks last time I looked. I have new carpet to go in. There was running when I parked it. Tires don’t hold air, and it has quite a bit of rust in the rear end.

ta 1.webp



ta 2.webp



ta 3.webp



ta 4.webp






ta 6.webp



ta 5.webp



ta 7.webp



ta 8.webp



ta 9.webp
 
Oregon classic cars ad. Lets not waste time on engine status, quality pics.....moving a few leaves.... :BangHead: :BangHead:
4300 bucks.

1978. Trans Am have seats that are in good condition have a dash that is in better condition than the one that’s in. There had no cracks last time I looked. I have new carpet to go in. There was running when I parked it. Tires don’t hold air, and it has quite a bit of rust in the rear end.

View attachment 2264776


View attachment 2264777


View attachment 2264778


View attachment 2264779





View attachment 2264781


View attachment 2264782


View attachment 2264783


View attachment 2264784


View attachment 2264785
What a pile!
I would charge HIM $400 just to drag it to the scrapyard.
 
Oregon classic cars ad. Lets not waste time on engine status, quality pics.....moving a few leaves.... :BangHead: :BangHead:
4300 bucks.

1978. Trans Am have seats that are in good condition have a dash that is in better condition than the one that’s in. There had no cracks last time I looked. I have new carpet to go in. There was running when I parked it. Tires don’t hold air, and it has quite a bit of rust in the rear end.

View attachment 2264776


View attachment 2264777


View attachment 2264778


View attachment 2264779





View attachment 2264781


View attachment 2264782


View attachment 2264783


View attachment 2264784


View attachment 2264785

Dank.
Not the Mary Jane type but wet rust , moldy carpet and upholstery stuffing and mouse pee.

Definitely a project tough if someone wants a challenge.
 
Where's my phone :icon_scratch:
Looked out in the side by side. Mudroom, bathroom, clunk, clunk, NO! Washing machine 🤐
There it was all lit up, going around and around
HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON!
Took the Yeti case off, placed it on the dehumidifier.
1 very clean phone.
That was close.😵‍💫
 
Dank.
Not the Mary Jane type but wet rust , moldy carpet and upholstery stuffing and mouse pee.

Definitely a project tough if someone wants a challenge.
If it was given to me it might.....might.... be good for part sales. Shaker, side vents ,door glass, front clip, rear spoiler....if it's there, honeycomb wheels etc.
 
If it was given to me it might.....might.... be good for part sales. Shaker, side vents ,door glass, front clip, rear spoiler....if it's there, honeycomb wheels etc.
T/A or Firebird my co-worker was into?
T/A I think.
He wanted out of the city and I suggested he look around my area.
He's farmed since , livestock and crops besides working for businesses for a check.
Bought a big chunk of a neighbor in trouble's land to add to his own and runs more cattle now.
Got his mom here from Mexico a few years back. Lost his wonderful wife to cancer but their son learned a bit of farming too.
(The wife was from a Ag. family too.)

Out back in the "yard' was as T/A (T/A?).
I didn't ask ;suspecting sentiment. He worked on and flipped probably umpteen vehicles. Always something to wrench on round.
But a favorite account much earlier was him working on a T/A (?) in the city behind the wheel one day and ended up in the back seat when he triggered the airbag somehow.
Ya I'm thinking T/A.

I stopped a couple weeks ago and his non English speaking Mom let me know he wasn't around.
She's trying ignore me or just plain don't remember me. L.o.l..
 
Well the forecast is rain tomorrow again, so it's back to bush slashing again today.
First is a quick run to get a bar and chain for the saw.
Bought a used one from buddy but it's not working out well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom