What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everybody

Mornin Evan!

1789249776195.webp
 
The modern gasoline formulation wreaks havoc on carbs, especially little carbs like the ones on chain saws, blowers and trimmers. As much of a hassle as it is, I always drain the gas and run out whats it the carb before putting them away. No more pulling until I'm cussing, too old for that sh!t.
Yep ! We have one gas station that sells ethanol free fuel.... and we use it !!

 
Someday's it's why do I even try to do things like I do.
It seems that saws are either great or just a pain to use and that goes for starting them.
Stihl saws and weed wackers have never let me down.
 
Good afternoon !!

I showed my grower friend's cousin's sister's brother........ :laughing7: the security set up on the 2 acres I used to own. Blind spots, camera locations etc. I had a few of the cameras pretty well hidden. He has a couple of pit bulls..... nice enough to me but I wouldn't want to piss them off !!
35 years ago I bought that chunk of land. Could not avoid capitol gains tax though. It helped that i paid what a new Harley would cost today !!! Property... ANY property the prices have exploded around here ! If I was moving here... I wouldn't.
 
Last edited:
Big ultrasonic pest annoyer pulled out of the ground and moved.
I checked much of the property for tracks of any kind. Nope.
For a racoon to have lifted it would be impressive. I don't have another good suspect. Squatch maybe.
Found a solar light the base stake was bent and broke. That could have been me with a tractor..
 
Non ethanol gas is a must. Although pricey the gas you buy in cans at Home Depot/Lowe's is great. It doesn't break down if it sits in the saw awhile.
Yep, I like Trufuel for things like my snow blower that are too difficult to drain.
 
Non ethanol gas is a must. Although pricey the gas you buy in cans at Home Depot/Lowe's is great. It doesn't break down if it sits in the saw awhile.
I refuse to bend over that far.

Screenshot_20260912_182202_Google.webp
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Canada is pretty cool.

Total Landmass: Canada covers nearly 10 million square kilometers, making it the second-largest country on Earth.
Undeveloped Space: Roughly 90% of the country's land remains uninhabited and left to nature.
Roadless Areas: An estimated 910 million acres have no road access, creating deep isolation from human development. [1, 2, 3]
 
Big ultrasonic pest annoyer pulled out of the ground and moved.
I checked much of the property for tracks of any kind. Nope.
For a racoon to have lifted it would be impressive. I don't have another good suspect. Squatch maybe.
Found a solar light the base stake was bent and broke. That could have been me with a tractor..
You wouldn't have spinach as a crop, would you?
:angel12:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom