THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Evidently they are using the wrong media to communicate to the herd that keeps congregating out in public.

I believe you hit that right on the head! My would be daughter-in-law only watches netflix and facebook. She sends me a pm yesterday, asking if in a couple days, I could pick her and the kids up and let them play. I had to explain it to her. I have been trying to explain it to her for over a week. She just doesn't get it.

Thirty,

Yep it's good for you I've been voluntarily isolating myself and the missus, however, without fail I go for a walk every morning and make sure I keep a safe distance from others. Any communication along the way is just a wave and hello no close conversations.

We all have to do our bit to stop the virus spreading.

Thats great advice and ive been going on a daily walk around the neighborhood lately so I will continue to do so. Its good to get out for some fresh air and sun especially with all thats going on right now in the world

Ladyfriend laughing and laughing so strong she couldn't talk for a while..

She tried to toss an apple core past the fence for critters, timed her release wrong and , it's on the roof.
Must have been an underhand pitch.

Good grape,apple ,and banana salad though!

LOL :laughing9: I imagine her saying, "And for my next trick..." :toothy1:

Stunning.:laughing7::laughing9:

WD, great rescue :thumbsup:
Would be good on a large monitor too!

LOL. I will repeat myself.

LOL! I hate them, also. A "friend" sent that to us last night. scared the beejeebies out of me! I jumped big time and called him a bad name. Mr WD laughed and said he wished he had his camera recording me. I just thought I would share.

Oh, and Simon, I saw the post with the clown that you obviously deleted. :laughing9:

OK Let me give you an insight on how my life has been. I am somewhat of a "germaphobe." So last week, I am running around like a chicken with her head cut off, trying to make sure my kids, grandkids, and dad, and yours truely, have all the supplies we need so that I don't have to go out in public anymore. I had gloves on, hand sanitizer, sanitizer wipes and take my temperature 2 & 3 times a day. I get funny looks from people everywhere and for those that know me, they are laughing and poking fun at me. It was an excruciating week for me. I slept most of the weekend away in the sanctity of my own home. Well, for the most part, it was peaceful. Except Mr WD came over and used my eyeglass cleaning cloth. I said a few words, not real spastic, but still. So what's he do? He licked his finger and swiped it on my phone. AAAACCCKKK!!! OK, don't freak out, just clean it off. I get up yesterday, and spent a couple hours trying to get my nerve up to go into work. As I told you, I had to turn in time to the CPA. I'm thinking. "Just one more day. Just one more day and we will be shut down by order of the state." I get into work and find out that we are not closing down. Instant headache, chest tightness, and it's hard to breathe. My brother-in-law types up this official company letter siting "line 3 of paragraph 4 of section C of the essential business" blah blah blah. Tells me where he left a copy because he knows someone will lose theirs and need another. I ask, "Do I get one?" MR WD starts mocking me, "What about me? What about me? Mrs Right has to follow the rules." Brat. Then, he asks me if I can order hand sanitizer from Staples for the guys in the shop. Um, no. I told him what the guys heading to Texas could use and sent him to the house for one of our bottles to use for the shop. Then, he's hollering his good byes to the road crew and warning them about not touching the handles at the gas pump. I say, "I have gloves." So germaphobe gives them some gloves.

Fast forward (I know this is long and boring, but I need to vent)

Last night, at home, MR WD is telling me about his employee meeting and how he explained to the guys that he understands the situation. They are going to stay open and work. If anyone wants to stay home and use their sick/vacation time he totally understands and it won't be held as a strike against them. He said everyone chose to work. I looked at him and asked, " Will it be a strike against me if I chose to stay home?" He said, "Now you are just playing me."

Argh! So I guess I have to go to work. I may have to start doubling up on my blood pressure meds.:tongue3:

And I am sitting here procrasting and hoping the LEO closes them down before I have to go. IMHO we are not essential business.

I just got back from Wal-Mart. It wasn't crowded. Lots of stuff hoarders had gotten earlier we're back on the shelves. I'm listening to NBC scare the public again this morning. Blip. They're gone. Have a good day folks.

Yep, TV got turned off as soon as MR WD walked out the door. I don't need any sensationalism. Obviously.

20200322_132823.jpg
BUUUURRRRPPP !!!

33 gallons of corona bottles20200322_132855.jpg
Still pounding them !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back