THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be heading out shortly for my morning walk. There's a nice patch of wild black raspberries in the park so I'll be taking along a pair of garden shears to clear some of the old canes as well as the wild grapes that are taking over.

Want to encourage the berries to give off a good harvest with all this crap going on I'm refreshing my foraging skills. Who knows how long this is going to go on.

Good morning Bill. What's cooking?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Guess it's time to call it a night friends so.............

Good night and Good morning :wave:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll be heading out shortly for my morning walk. There's a nice patch of wild black raspberries in the park so I'll be taking along a pair of garden shears to clear some of the old canes as well as the wild grapes that are taking over.

Want to encourage the berries to give off a good harvest with all this crap going on I'm refreshing my foraging skills. Who knows how long this is going to go on.

Prune on dude.:laughing7: Now that I think about it I have to do the same thing for the blackberries down the Meadows.

DSCN6602.JPG

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning.

It's very muggy out this morning, and it's supposed to hit 80 today. That means storms.

I hate Saturdays. No school, and mom and dad always find something to do, like cut down more freakin' trees to burn. :BangHead:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...roster for morning roll call is getting large...I'll be like metalarch and say "good morning to all". Good night simon glad it was quiet in the neighborhood !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusty you must have an endless supply of trees....there would be nothing left in my yard by now !!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Simon (& nighty night), Bart, ARC, GAP, Rook, Bill, Chris, MetalArch, WD, RR, and the rest of our slumbering or out and about crew!

Sorry Simon & Bart I slid off the deck spent the night snoozing with the fishies.
Simon we need to get you a Kevlar suit.

Sunny day here a little chilly 29 this morning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions