THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well I did a 6 hr bush hunt, and the last 3 was unproductive.
I went to a old United church site that has provided me with plenty of finds.
After a hour and a few bits tinfoil I was forced to go to the pop stand.
Now I cranked the Deus discrimination up to 75, and the bottle caps were still a ringing in high.
Over all it was a grand time with the deer flies, mosquitoes a buzzing, and one tick a munching on my upper leg I discovered in the shower.
20200704_203653.jpg
20200704_160222.jpg
20200704_160243.jpg
So two fish scales, a Quarter, IH, and a /32 penny.
Great day I must say.

ARC,

Well we cooked up some spanokopita (spinach and feta cheese pie), side salad from the garden and roasted up some bell peppers with lots of garlic, lemon juice and olive oil.

Should keep away the scurvy and vampires....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bill... anything good on the menu tonight ?

rc,

Thanks for subbing for me....I was out picking red currants with the missus after supper and getting eaten alive by the mosquitoes....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

She'll be whipping up some hot pepper jelly with them in the next couple of days.

Tomorrow morning off early to hit a couple of patches of wild black raspberries before the heat and nosey types.

Happy fourth Tnet.

G night.

Good morning Tnet

Morning pepperj

Good morning Bill

Sounds like your garden is further ahead than our in many ways. Then again I'm further north and higher in attitude and that makes a difference.
Our friends on the St Lawrence River out from Gananoque can have green grass and I can white for mine. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back