THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Kanye West just announced that he is running for President.

heh

Alright AARC THAT DOES IT. I’m throwing your name in the hat.

Ok Just googled it.
Not worthy - right up there in value like Kim Kardashine
Maybe she could be his running mate.

Good luck on your morning black berry picking today. I just noticed that our wild ones are coming along nicely also, should be able to pick a 1/2 pint from around the property.

Alright AARC THAT DOES IT. I’m throwing your name in the hat.

Arrrg !

I hate when my name is in the hat !

***ARC spits up in the air spins and ducks his own spit ***

***ARC pauses and has blank stare / deep thought stare***

***ARC then takes swig of Rum and spits it up in air... Spins and catches it in his own mouth... Gargles it ... then swallows***

Ah yes... now where were we... ? ? ?

Arrrg yes... name in hat.

arrrrrrr rrrrr

I can see it now. Free rum at every campaign stop and the inauguration.

Good morning bart.

Good luck on your morning black berry picking today. I just noticed that our wild ones are coming along nicely also, should be able to pick a 1/2 pint from around the property.

Ummmm.....you're picking ......phones? :dontknow:

I can see it now. Free rum at every campaign stop and the inauguration.
Let history repeat it's self once again.

Washington biographer Dennis Pogue, vice president of preservation at Washington's home of Mount Vernon, reveals that the father of the nation lost his first campaign in 1755 to the House of Burgesses largely because he didn't put on an alcohol-laden circus at the polls. That year, Washington got 40 votes. The winner, who plied voters with beer, whiskey, rum punch, and wine, got 271 votes.

A quick learner, Washington won three years later with the help of alcohol. "What do you know, he was successful and got 331 votes," says Pogue, author of the new book Founding Spirits: George Washington and the Beginnings of the American Whiskey Industry.

Ummmm.....you're picking ......phones? :dontknow:
Morning WIF
Late to the party I see-Too much party will do that you know. :laughing7:

I forgot the "Bill" in the sentence. Bill was going with his Mrs to pick blackberries this morning before the crowds.
Now you have me thinking was it for a phone???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back