THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'd say a little to late for both :dontknow:

Yeah, I had forgotten about Cash.
Little story. When I lived in Memphis I had a customer that worked on the Cash tour bus. His driver lived in Memphis. One day while I was making the call I saw this big black bus parked in one of the maintenance bays. I ask Stoy about it and he said that's Cash's tour bus. Want to look at it? Heck yea. I said. It was solid black inside and out. That was a super cool call that day.

Rook, I forgot I had this old picture in a box in the basement.

To Simon.png

In the basement? That pic ought to be over your fireplace mantle. How dare you.:laughing7:

204f09424772e1d9e2ac8cd5a0b97e0e.gif I know. Simon shamed you.:laughing7:

Guys, gotta do a little stuff in the shop before the heat kicks in. Later

======
Only cause she married a washed up baseball player instead of me. :BangHead:

Wait a minute. She was calling me behind his back.:laughing7: see ya buddy.

Fun chatting with you Rook and Beep, and ARC, and Bill and RR, and ? ? ? I'll be back sometime. :hello:
Good night everyone.

Morning GB.

Take your camera RR there's always entertainment in Walmart.

Bye Simon nice to see you. Bye Rook hope it stays cool for you.

I have to go see what kind of trouble I can cause...err I mean, see what I can accomplish! :laughing7:

Hold down the ship. (my i-pad is having fits.)
Even in stealth mode I can find it, something I learned from the best, WD

Hi all, I'm back. :hello:

Saw lots of ducks this morning. Called in a mallard with my wood duck whistle. That flooded section got hit so hard I didn't ever even hear the other half a dozen hunters out there try to call, much less a legitimate mallard highball. Even the other hunters know the local ducks are wary of the quack kazoo already. Only had just one spinner decoy on a ten foot pole about three feet over the cattails in a patch of dryish land, and he came around to a whistle? Boy, both of us were surprised! :tongue3:

I'm having free range organic for lunch.

Sorry Black Bart, your goose didn't show yet. It'll come by.

Morning y'all :occasion14: 005.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back