THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Red sauces... if not made correctly just give me heartburn...

Most people suck at red sauces.

They don't know the secrets that null the acids.

So I avoid them mostly... unless it is around lunch time... for I have time to process it... so I will try a new place etc if at that time of day.... to see if they do the sauce correct.

I can actually smell the sauces prior to know if they are correct.

ARC
im a burger guy but I like onion burgers with a tad of meat no cheese, lettuce, mayo, mushrooms.

Friggin Olive Garden.

Once a month... and I look forward to it.... but damn I can feel my arteries slapping shut after a heavy Fettuccini alfreado.

A good Salsa... a bag of the "on the border" real tortilla chips...and top notch pepper Queso.

Arrgg

Friggin hurt myself if left to my own dipping devices.

Frenchy's she crab soup... best in the world.

There IS NO better she crab soup anywhere... made by man or alien.

Frenchy's Cajun Grouper sandwhich.

Again no better one made.

And those above 2 items are the ONLY seafood I eat :)

ARC, there is a new place going in in Tampa. I'm not sure how close you would be to it. It's called Charley's. We have been making tables for them all over the eastern part of US. Oh geesh, I can't remember the street. It is not Charley's Steakhouse. I think it is more of a sandwich shop. maybe Charlie's Cheesesteaks?

WD
ENJOYED THE FINE PICS YOU SHOWED US. :icon_thumright:

See y'all later. Chores await. Have a great Saturday.

ARC, there is a new place going in in Tampa. I'm not sure how close you would be to it. It's called Charley's. We have been making tables for them all over the eastern part of US. Oh geesh, I can't remember the street. It is not Charley's Steakhouse. I think it is more of a sandwich shop. maybe Charlie's Cheesesteaks?

I will keep an eye out for it.

Off to hunt for pull tabs... bbl.

Ilse calmly stated as she brought forth a hand cranked generator and began turning the crank, letting sparks dance across Pvt Rusty's face, singeing his eyebrows.
"Jawool, wunderbar", exclaimed Ilse, eyes aglow with expectation of what was to come.

You need a mental check, lol!:laughing7:

Good morning.

17 degrees out, we'll wait a bit before train watching...

Good morning rct....a little warm weather shot of the beach at Spanish wells bahamas. 20200215_074436.jpg the sand bar is showing at low tide this morning.

20200215_074443.jpg
Looking south at the north tip of eluthera. Or maybe that's east....toward the sun. Lol !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back