THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening WD.

Hey, Bart! Keep the videos coming! I will promote them on my FB and hopefully gain you some popularity. Might help out with the TV gig. :dontknow:

I dont know much about you tube....but I finally figured out how to reply to a comment. So yaa...you forced me to learn a little more today WD. thanks !!

I did good today too....got into a little silver...Woooo hooo !! I'm cracking conglmerates and cleaning objects.....man I love this type of hunting over here !! The bahamas baby...so much stuff un dug still.

I'm working on the little pill box or snuff tin right now. 20200223_155336.jpg
20200223_155328.jpg
Its un opened still ??
20200223_155240.jpg
Man I hope theres something in there.

20200223_134626.jpg
Check out this silver conglomerate !! The tag like item is inscribed and is silver !! I see a beautiful spoon bowl in there too....its got a floral design on it !! Theres more in there according to the sweet tones of EQX !!

20200223_134635.jpg to the right is a large silver ladle handle or some such utensil !! It's got to weigh 5-6 ounces !!

Check out this silver conglomerate !! The tag like item is inscribed and is silver !! I see a beautiful spoon bowl in there too....its got a floral design on it !! Theres more in there according to the sweet tones of EQX !!

Buddy, let me know if you need the recipe for a silver bath to get CAREFULLY rid of that stuff without damaging the silver any further!

Do you get Titriplex as powder in the US?

Changing it up for supper tonight and going Indian style. Curried chicken meatballs and I'll be cooking up some saag aloo as a side dish(potatoes and spinach).

Buddy, let me know if you need the recipe for a silver bath to get CAREFULLY rid of that stuff without damaging the silver any further!

Do you get Titriplex as powder in the US?

Never herd of titriplex....I got to look it up tom ??

Tom your gonna love my secret weapon....my hunting partner is the stewardess for the big boat. She was using the garret carrot and managed to make some good finds. she's a firecracker of energy and loves to be in on my adventures when she's not working. She got a nice bottle while digging in the iron layer !!20200223_124022.jpg
20200223_124016.jpg
She got way down there and got a nice bottle !!

Last edited:
Dang bart, you have all the fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back