THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Chinese inventor Dayong Sun's proposed solution. It's called the "Be a Batman" wearable and sterilises the interior space with UV lamps.

Dayong Sun Be a Batman.jpg

I'm working on my own version, which should be a lot cheaper. Got the weight down to about 270 pounds now on the Mark III. Just need to work on the battery pack, which is another 140 pounds, but on a very convenient trolley. Tried it out on the train yesterday, but they wanted me to buy a second ticket because neither I nor the battery would fit in the luggage rack. Huh. Talk about petty rules.

Night all.

Chinese inventor Dayong Sun's proposed solution. It's called the "Be a Batman" wearable and sterilizes the interior space with UV lamps.

I'm working on my own version, which should be a lot cheaper. Got the weight down to about 270 pounds now on the Mark III. Just need to work on the battery pack, which is another 140 pounds, but on a very convenient trolley. Tried it out on the train yesterday, but they wanted me to buy a second ticket because neither I nor the battery would fit in the luggage rack. Huh. Talk about petty rules.

Night all.

Hey RC,..... because of the UV you have an excuse to buy cool glasses,....

Like DEVO

https://twitter.com/omahahky/status/1153329162956038145

LOL

Red-Coat
Pics when you have it finished.:icon_thumright:

Welll, back to bed. See ya

Last edited:
Good mornin all...

Looking like Ill be back to diggin after work, snow has cleared and the ground is soft!!
20200204_165946.jpg

Got Geo dog a new war vest, he's ready for battle...

Last edited:
Morning bill, vapepenzone and Toecutter

Yes he is, just turned 1 and smart as a whip..

I like your dog toecutter......he looks like hes ready for action !! What a cool hunting partner.

What's happening in Tampa these days ARC.....tourist traffic jams ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back