THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I just want to add about adopting a pup or cat. Our new pup Sadie chose us. We did not choose her. That's the way it is. I had never thought of it that way before until we went to the Humane shelter. None of the grown dogs chose us. So later my daughter sent me a pic of Sadie that was in the pup section. We went by just looking. Brought Sadie home the next week. She had chosen us. She is a mix but e couldn't be happier.

Bart...TREASURE HUNT!
Can we? Can we? Oh please take us with you!:hello2:

Oh beeps....twist my arm...ok ok let's go !!

Whew! That was a lot of swimming!

Good morning, ARC, Bill, Bart, GB, Msbeep, Toecutter, GAP, Rchair, Rook, Depp, I mean Deep, Metal Arch, Simon (Probably missed you, so Goodnight), Rusty R, Rusty G, Duckshot, Peyton (are you lurking? I know you're getting a rainy day). Did I get everyone?

Man its beautiful here !!

I would love some sunshine! But, that would mean I would have to burn more rubbish. I am very sore from dragging branches around yesterday. I fell (surprise, surprise) and my left, ahem, side is killing me! So, I think today, I will be content to make banana bread out of my extra ripe bananas. Waste not.

I would love some sunshine! But, that would mean I would have to burn more rubbish. I am very sore from dragging branches around yesterday. I fell (surprise, surprise) and my left, ahem, side is killing me! So, I think today, I will be content to make banana bread out of my extra ripe bananas. Waste not.

Burning that brush will go at LOT faster using a leave blower aimed at the base of the burn.oxygen city.

Burning that brush will go at LOT faster using a leave blower aimed at the base of the burn.oxygen city.

It would be. However, I am working by myself and am not strong enough to move this stuff down the hill and out in the open. I am burning in the base of the old home site (cellar hole?). Some trees still standing. I wouldn't want to damage them.

It would be. However, I am working by myself and am not strong enough to move this stuff down the hill and out in the open. I am burning in the base of the old home site (cellar hole?). Some trees still standing. I wouldn't want to damage them.

The Mr. must have a piece of equipment to drag stuff out..maybe?

The Mr. must have a piece of equipment to drag stuff out..maybe?

Ranger - dead

4-wheeler - dead

tractor - I am not allowed to touch

The MR - still on limited duty from shoulder surgery

No biggie. It ain't going anywhere and, Lord willing, neither am I. I have been really wishing I could have a seasoned detectorist over to help me assess the site. That ain't going to happen. Mr WD wouldn't even let the guy from town that we know come over and detect. I have been considering making a video. IDK maybe after it gets cleaned up a bit.

Oh boy!!!
TREASURE hunting with Bart!
And burning brush with WD!!!
It's gonna be a great day!
RR may have some tips for ya WD, he's our, uh hmm...resident fire starter, burner, put'er out'er...uh strike that last one, he just let's em burnout.

Last edited:
Auto correct is up...and at em this morning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back