THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning.....thats all I'm saying !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rusty & WD,

Don't know your eye colour, however, since I have blue eyes my optometrist advised me to always wear sunglasses when outside.

Something about how the blue eyes are more susceptible to damage from the sun.

Great score on the Indian, Rusty! And all the other history you collected. You are awfully young for cataracts! We will have to monitor each other and see who gets surgery first. I was told to pay attention to blue stuff. Apparently that color fades with cataracts.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning gang! My hearing isn't what it used to be, so I thought I heard this guy say, "Let's get ready for a Rum Ball!"

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had a young hen standing on the edge of one of the laying boxes belting out the warning cry, a few other hens looked over at her going on and on like she was in trouble.
The roosters didn't even look up from their feeding so I watched, went over calmed her down.
We went in after the nightly walk around, and there was an egg as big as Pips, even a tad longer in size. If it was the same young one, I can see why she was a complaining, that was a huge egg to be putting out.:laughing7:

George the big white rooster had a bit of neck blood on his feathers yesterday morning, so I guess he mixed it up and lost again, water container tipped over, so they really had a tumble.
Might have to put one into segregation soon if it keeps up.

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not know Serena Ryder was Canadian! On the other hand though; I’m a weirdo!
I listen to 70’s to early 90’s Country Music and the same time period for Heavy Metal �� lol....

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Kind of liking the cover-though I can't recall ever hearing about the movie.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the '80's I was t-boned in my Jeep CJ7, rolled over 3 times which resulted in a broken wrist and a twisted back.
My back often goes out resulting to sciatic pain, and most muscle relaxers and pain pills help relieve some of the pain.
AARP recommended this product for back and sciatic pain- MAGNIlife ARNICA Pain Relief Gel.
Using it in conjunction with the prescribed meds really relieves the that constant pain.
Its available at Walgreens, Pete, and your wife should give it a try.
ECS, That rollover doesn't sound like fun at all.
Thanks for the well wishes for my wife. She's doing much better and able to "walker" around. Solution was "simple" as it only took a lumbar support back brace, deep ultra sound heat massage at the therapist, air activated heat packs, a personal servant, pack horse, and rest so far. But that left most of the coffee for me!!! I've been through the searing pain of muscle spasms that make your legs buckle myself so I'm glad to do what I can. Plus I get a gold Star!!!:laughing7:

My wife and I were planning on celebrating our 25[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary this year by taking a trip on the Rocky Mountaineer… https://www.rockymountaineer.com/

It was either that or we were going to head to Scotland and spend a few nights in the castle where we were married in ‘96.
I guess we’ll just have to celebrate our 25[SUP]th[/SUP] next year. :sadsmiley:

I’m so sorry to hear about your wife’s back pain Pete, I’ve suffered from sciatic nerve pain for years.
I hope she’s feeling better soon. :thumbsup:

..........I went to Walgreens and all I could get was Icy Hot Cream… all it did, was make me smell like a walking ad for Vicks VapoRub. :laughing7:[/COLOR]

I'm not a fan of IcyHot for the same reason but she has used the stuff other times.

Nobody ever misses me. Even my dog doesn't miss me....

Her ya go BL. Skip the ads and go to about 2:40 of this link of "The Jerk" :laughing7:

Good ....uh, afternoon! All pirates and pirates sss..ss.
Been trying all morning to get on board, ya keep moving the ship! Whew!

Isn't that the truth. 10 pages per day makes it hard to get current on all the doings!!

With All these "Good Mornings"this place sounds like an Echo chamber :tongue3:

Here! Here!!

Alright scallywags... A VOTE ! ! !

***Arc wonders if this is an excuse for a Rum toast... then decides this would require more Rum than needed... then takes a swig and continues***

Ok...

All those in favor of it being "ok" to just like button a greeting without a post... say YEYANUNGJUMPOAH

ER.... Just say "yay".

And all the rest... say "No' P

Ok... if you still want to greet then great.... do it or don't.... it shall not be taken as "they / he /she/ don't like me because they did not greet me"... etc etc etc.
I'll second that motion Cap'n.
"YEYANUNGJUMPOAH"

Good morning.....thats all I'm saying !!

(He He Yeah.) A Good Morning it truly is. Morning All.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I did not know Serena Ryder was Canadian! On the other hand though; I’m a weirdo!
I listen to 70’s to early 90’s Country Music and the same time period for Heavy Metal �� lol....

You have something in common with Dave-listening to the CW......

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Always thought this was a alright tune-light times in life.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now I have to admit that I must of listened 100's of times, especially Crystal Blue Persuasion....

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok nearing a 1000 times.....Can nearly recite the words now :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rusty & WD,

Don't know your eye colour, however, since I have blue eyes my optometrist advised me to always wear sunglasses when outside.

Something about how the blue eyes are more susceptible to damage from the sun.

Took a great deal of doin', but here's a pic of my eye.

DSC_0021.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread