THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The RCT will be here for the day they return if they so choose.

Some like trav 77 and Crash are MIA.. perhaps they were banned or ?

Others seem to go through "spurts"...

But... some have totally dropped from TreasureNet altogether.

I believe some have passed.

And some have "moved on"... not a true "md'r" at heart perhaps... and this site is short fancy.

Then some go off and actually do something else in which "chatting" is not part.

Etc etc etc... i gave up wondering long ago and just roll with the tides.

:)
Or hopefully some have found that treasure and are adhering to the tell no one rule!!!

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And some have "moved on"... not a true "md'r" at heart perhaps... and this site is short fancy.

Then some go off and actually do something else in which "chatting" is not part.

“Rolling with the Tide” even around the Tampa area when they don’t shine so brightly! Roll Tide ARC

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just for the record I,m not banned.Due to a long running conflict with someone who blows up and whines about any perceived slight,even when it doesn,t concern him,and me getting butt kicked for that perceived slight I just no longer desire to be on here.I do drop by without signing in to check up on things and not comment. All you are fine folks,thanks for wondering about me. I can,t speak for trav,but it does revive the age old wonder if crash and trav are indeed the same person. Gone!

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I for one joined into this random chat thread after wading through all three thousand some odd pages of nothingness because it seemed that no matter what, everyone who was a regular here seemed to enjoy engaging in the silliness just as a release from life’s everyday nonsense. This was a place to come throw off any pretenses and just let it all hang out with no worries what someone might think, hell, we’re talking in text as a bunch of friggin pirates!! Oh well, aaargh g’night all.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone out there likes imaginary ship chat rooms... and imaginary Rum.

Someone likes to be part of somewhere where everyone knows your online name.

Someone out there likes a place to help break up the monotony of some days.

Someone out there........ is......... um............ out there ?

:(

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im here capt.......im like a bird flitting around social media.....here for a minute, then off to instagram for a second, then watching YouTube, then making coffee, then watching news, then back to t-net, I never announce my presence or lack of.....nor should I have to. Its really about treasure for me, but I do like playing pirate here.....or at least listening to everyone else do it. I try to say good morning but sometimes forget. While all this takes place, im usally loading truck, getting dressed, and preparing to either skip work, or work late. I try to stay polite here, but admittedly have been a genuine ass at times, and I've been banned for not following rules. I still always like to check in everyday, and have enjoyed getting to know all the regulars here at t-net.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
A little update on the Dirk… we took it to a historical society group we belong to last night and had it confirmed by an expert that it is indeed a Bronze Age Dirk 😆 obviously not to be out done, I took along some of my finds… and got lots of love for them, which helped my ego 😆 xx

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little update on the Dirk… we took it to a historical society group we belong to last night and had it confirmed by an expert that it is indeed a Bronze Age Dirk 😆 obviously not to be out done, I took along some of my finds… and got lots of love for them, which helped my ego 😆 xx
Thats awsome blossom!! Congrats....that just amazes me.....now thats old !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***ARC sniffles***

***begins with a sweet baby voice***

Awwww you guys care... i feel so loved and valued as a thread member.

***ARC mumbles to himself**

"darn scallywag rum suckubusses suckers"

:P

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just for the record I,m not banned.Due to a long running conflict with someone who blows up and whines about any perceived slight,even when it doesn,t concern him,and me getting butt kicked for that perceived slight I just no longer desire to be on here.I do drop by without signing in to check up on things and not comment. All you are fine folks,thanks for wondering about me. I can,t speak for trav,but it does revive the age old wonder if crash and trav are indeed the same person. Gone!
Good to see you drop in Crash.
Miss the posting, but fully understand the reason for the disliking the over handed butt kicking that was happening.
Stay well

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did kinda notice that since the new site it really is all of us that are the regulars....we check in with each other everyday, and rct is always active every day. We are the ones contributing the most.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread