THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were searching till noon, and then to the reale camp......they are digging in the treasure spot again. The digging company called me and said I should start looking.....they already got some killer artifacts at the sand plant in keywest !!

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Well have a great TGIF day also blossom, as it's almost half over for ya now.
Ah it's Friday go a half day, you worked hard all week.
So go out and play in the dirt for the afternoon, us pirates understand.
Ah peps, ur such a sweetheart xx i wish we could both be scampering over the fields together yelling “got a keeper” nd munching cheese sandwiches 😆 now thats a dream friday 😆 xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Were searching till noon, and then to the reale camp......they are digging in the treasure spot again. The digging company called me and said I should start looking.....they already got some killer artifacts at the sand plant in keywest !!
Morning Bart
There will always be prep work, but there might not be another chance at the reale camp.
Best of luck on today's hunting.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ah peps, ur such a sweetheart xx i wish we could both be scampering over the fields together yelling “got a keeper” nd munching cheese sandwiches 😆 now thats a dream friday 😆 xx
Now that does sound like a great adventure.
I'm pretty good at yelling too-just look at my cat. :laughing7:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in shock....I've missed a bunch of digging apparently. But my friend Rick called and said fire up the machines. He went out yesterday and bought an ace just to check tailings with and quickly got some copper sheathing.....there are several shipwreck camps on the same stretch. Also by doing the TV shoot, I was able to get a few kernels of truth from some other sources.....im starting to think if I put the time in ...... there will be rewards. What separates me from other hunters down here is tenacity, and determination!! I will pound this area as hard as I can and do it over and over until I'm satisfied there is no treasure hiding !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have some serious upgrades in the future......including a large expense budget !! I hate to count my eggs before they hatch, but im sitting on a nest full of treasure opportunities......for the first time in my life there is a chance that treasurehunting could become a full time paid job !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Im outta here....today is the day !!
Aye, matey! May ye finds dat shiny treasure from old!

1663931317227.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here u go… In all his glory… only difference i can see is David has his clothes on … unlike our Cappy 😍… allegedly… 🤔…

😍 for the video

🤣 for the pun about the Cap’n. But you know, it may be best there is no proof. We’re all so much cooler online.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Thank you, Lady Blossom. Your work day is about 1/2 over. What is the swinging forecast for the weekend?
Yes just having lunch 😆 nice!! We have 2 full days of swinging ahead… but will need to chose location carefully.. as they have started shooting the pheasant 😞 xx dont want to have to detect bullets out of himself 😱😂😂 xx ( he is more pheasant like than me 😂😂) xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions