THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NGD (New guitar day)
Jackson Kelly :headbang:

new kelly.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepp has 139,774 likes... OMG!!!!
Yeah he surpassed me... heh
I have not been "engaged" here as much in last year... too damn busy all the time. :/
I held the most likes for a long time... i saw Pepps creeping... his turn now :)

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all.

I took advantage of a dry-ish day yesterday and stuck a few plants in the mud patch that should be a garden. So naturally, a thunderstorm came through overnight and dropped another two inches of rain on us. I hope it didn't wash everything away.

In other news, the plague of locusts, otherwise known as the great cicada hatch of 2024, has begun, The yard is full of holes that these beasts have crawled out of, and their spent shells are all over the place.

IMG_7705.jpeg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning all.

I took advantage of a dry-ish day yesterday and stuck a few plants in the mud patch that should be a garden. So naturally, a thunderstorm came through overnight and dropped another two inches of rain on us. I hope it didn't wash everything away.

In other news, the plague of locusts, otherwise known as the great cicada hatch of 2024, has begun, The yard is full of holes that these beasts have crawled out of, and their spent shells are all over the place.

View attachment 2147752
Kind of a strange looking creature aren't they.

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good morning all.

We are expecting them any day now. Critters know they are about to come out. Something has been digging them in my yard. Skunk or coon maybe.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, I'm still not back :coffee2: :coffee2: View attachment 2147755 working so I've been catching up on little projects around the house.
Gee we're just starting to get things blooming up here.
Need more sun though.
20240504_180149.jpg

It's no mow May. Let everything grow, bloom for the pollinators.
So the Dandelions are happy in the berry patch. Haskaps are starting to form up now.
20240504_170627.jpg

Well off on a little roadtrip to pick up my 10 Turkey chick's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread